Cuckoo meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Cuckoo.
- (noun) : a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- (noun) : any of numerous European and North American birds having pointed wings and a long tail
- (verb) : repeat monotonously, like a cuckoo repeats his call
More words related to the meanings of Cuckoo
More words from Urdu related to Cuckoo
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cuckoo meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
منہ کا پُھوڑاسَنکیاحمقانہغبیحقیقیسادح لوحسٹھبلا تصنوعماؤفبے ڈھنگااہلیجوذ کی بہتاتپگلیاجڈبے رنگبَیوقُوفناگ دیوتابیلجنم کا باؤلاتہیمکان کا کوناالٹی سمجھآوارہخبطیپُر جوززبان درازکندہ نا تراشسور والاکستوراپاگَللربے رُوحاوتگھناچکما دیناکمزورباتونیبے تکابد زبانسنکیبے مغزبے وقوفخام عقلڈھیٹمورکھموڑھپونگاسڑیحقارتجلاہا ...
Idioms with the word Cuckoo in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Cuckoo
What are the meanings of Cuckoo in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cuckoo in Urdu are احمق - aehmaq, سنکی - sanki, منہ پھٹ - munh phat and کوئل - koel. To understand how would you translate the word Cuckoo in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cuckoo or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cuckoo synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cuckoo. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cuckoo in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cuckoo in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cuckoo with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cuckoo?
Meanings of cuckoo are احمق - aehmaq, سنکی - sanki, منہ پھٹ - munh phat and کوئل - koel
Whats the definition of cuckoo?
Definition of the cuckoo are
- a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- any of numerous European and North American birds having pointed wings and a long tail
- repeat monotonously, like a cuckoo repeats his call
What is the synonym of cuckoo?
Synonym of word cuckoo are driveller, whacky, want wit, nitwit, wacky, shallow brained, moron, blatant, oddball, put
What are the idioms with the word cuckoo?
Here are the idioms with the word cuckoo in them.
- Like a cuckoo you have but one song
- You are like a cuckoo you have but one song
What are the idioms related to cuckoo?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cuckoo.
- Can the ethiopian change his skin
- A child pursues a flying bird
- A fool and his money are soon parted
- A nod to the wise and a rod to the foolish
- A sleeveless er rand
What are the quotes with word cuckoo?
Here are the quotes with the word cuckoo in them
- Switzerland is a small, steep country, much more up and down than sideways, and is all stuck over with large brown hotels built on the cuckoo clock style of architecture. — Ernest Hemingway
- In Switzerland they had brotherly love, five hundred years of democracy and peace, and what did they produce? The cuckoo clock! — Graham Greene