دُنيا meanings in English
دُنيا meanings in English is world دُنيا in English. More meanings of دُنيا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word دُنيا.
- (noun) : everything that exists anywhere
- (adjective satellite) : involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope
- (noun) : people in general considered as a whole
- (noun) : all of your experiences that determine how things appear to you
- (noun) : people in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest
- (noun) : a part of the earth that can be considered separately
- (noun) : the concerns of this life as distinguished from heaven and the afterlife
- (noun) : all of the living human inhabitants of the earth
- (noun) : the 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on
More words related to the meanings of دُنيا
More words from English related to دُنيا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word دُنيا meanings in English in English.
aboveworldcreationmacrocosmnatureuniversecosmismminiversuniversesuniversologydisk flakecrustlayerregionstratumtrayearth publicworldly goodsglobe malloweruditelearnedletteredliteraryliteratorintellectknowerknowinglearned personperiodregionssavantscholarwisemachinationmanoeuvreallitrationepigramingenuityquibblequirkskilluniversalwitwherewhereonwhitherwherenesswhithering ...
Idioms related to the meaning of دُنيا
What are the meanings of دُنيا in English?
Meanings of the word دُنيا in English is world. To understand how would you translate the word دُنيا in English, you can take help from words closely related to دُنيا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered دُنيا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word دُنيا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use دُنيا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say دُنيا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of دُنيا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by دُنيا?
Meaning of دُنيا is world
Whats the definition of دُنيا?
Definition of the دُنيا are
- everything that exists anywhere
- involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope
- people in general considered as a whole
- all of your experiences that determine how things appear to you
- people in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest
- a part of the earth that can be considered separately
- the concerns of this life as distinguished from heaven and the afterlife
- all of the living human inhabitants of the earth
- the 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on
What is the synonym of دُنيا?
Synonym of word دُنيا are عالَم, کائنات, طبق, دنیا, عالم, جگت, دُنيا, جَہان, سَنسار, کُرہ ارض
What are the idioms related to دُنيا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word دُنيا.
- All the wit in the world is not in one head
- All the world goes against a person whom fortune betrays
- All the world will beat the man whom fortune buffets
- Detractors are their own foes and the world's enemies
- Every man is little world