Taamay - طامع meanings in English
Taamay - طامع Definitions
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Taamay - طامع.
- (adjective satellite) : showing extreme cupidity; painfully desirous of another's advantages
- (adjective satellite) : immoderately desirous of acquiring e.g. wealth
- (adjective satellite) : (used of persons or behavior) characterized by or indicative of lack of generosity
More words related to the meanings of Taamay - طامع
More words from English related to Taamay - طامع
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Taamay - طامع meanings in English in English.
closefistedhunksilliberalmisermiserlyniggardniggardlyscrimpclosecurmudgeonnarrowtight fistedpenny pincherstingycovetousgrabbygutgutsyravenousvoraciousavariciousavidclose fistedgluttonousgrabbergraspinggreedyinsatiablelanguisherlapfulgreediergreediestlaniferouslustedcronefemme fatalelow bornoutcastwretchearth bredflashgrovellermiryabjectbasecontemptibledogfalleniniquitousinsultable ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Taamay - طامع
What are the meanings of Taamay - طامع in English?
Meanings of the word Taamay - طامع in English are covetous and miserly. To understand how would you translate the word Taamay - طامع in English, you can take help from words closely related to Taamay - طامع or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Taamay - طامع synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Taamay - طامع. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Taamay - طامع in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Taamay - طامع in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Taamay - طامع with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by طامع?
Meanings of طامع are covetous and miserly
Whats the definition of طامع?
Definition of the طامع are
- showing extreme cupidity; painfully desirous of another's advantages
- immoderately desirous of acquiring e.g. wealth
- (used of persons or behavior) characterized by or indicative of lack of generosity
What is the synonym of طامع?
Synonym of word طامع are حریص, شدت سے خواہش مند, لالچی, طامع, پُر ہوس, آز, تامع, کنجوس, چنڈال, ذلیل
What are the idioms related to طامع?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word طامع.
- A covetous man does nothing that he should till he dies
- A covetous man is never satisfied
- A poor man wants somethings a covetous man all things
- Poor and liberal rich and covetous
- Riches have made more covetous men than covetousness hath made men rich