Avarice meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Avarice.
- (noun) : extreme greed for material wealth
- (noun) : reprehensible acquisitiveness; insatiable desire for wealth (personified as one of the deadly sins)
Beauty is the disinterested one, without which the ancient world refused to understand itself, a word which both imperceptibly and yet unmistakably has bid farewell to our new world, a world of interests, leaving it to its own avarice and sadness.
More words related to the meanings of Avarice
More words from Urdu related to Avarice
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Avarice meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تحریصریسخواہش کرناپُر ہوسطلب کرناندیدہ پنکیچڑدھن دیوتابہکاواخواہشترغیب دیناارادہ رکھناہاؤکاجی چلناپھسلاہٹکنجُوسیبہکاؤریڑھمرادتامعشوقنادیدہ پناغوامطلبچارہ لگاناپرواہترشناحبدھنگُمراہیبازاری پنلوبھ یا طمع سےدر خواستطمعآسبہلاواپچاراآرزوشدت سے خواہش مندکامہوکالالےکبیرفتنہہوس زرپھسلانافرمائشبے چینیچاہتبہلانا پھسلانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Avarice
What are the meanings of Avarice in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Avarice in Urdu are لالچ - laalach, حرص - hirs, طمع - tama, لوبھ - Lobh and آز - aaz. To understand how would you translate the word Avarice in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Avarice or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Avarice synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Avarice. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Avarice in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Avarice in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Avarice with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by avarice?
Meanings of avarice are لالچ - laalach, حرص - hirs, طمع - tama, لوبھ - Lobh and آز - aaz
Whats the definition of avarice?
Definition of the avarice are
- extreme greed for material wealth
- reprehensible acquisitiveness; insatiable desire for wealth (personified as one of the deadly sins)
What is the synonym of avarice?
Synonym of word avarice are covetable, apishness, seductions, greed, venality, coved, sedilia, covetousness, sop, the tempter
What are the idioms related to avarice?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word avarice.
- A covetous man does nothing that he should till he dies
- Covetousness is generally incurable
- Lust for life
- The love of money grows as the money grows
- The pleasure of what we enjoy is lost by coveting more
What are the quotes with word avarice?
Here are the quotes with the word avarice in them
- Beauty is the disinterested one, without which the ancient world refused to understand itself, a word which both imperceptibly and yet unmistakably has bid farewell to our new world, a world of interests, leaving it to its own avarice and sadness. — Hans Urs von Balthasar
- Pride, envy, avarice - these are the sparks have set on fire the hearts of all men. — Dante Alighieri