maliida - ملیدا meanings in English
maliida - ملیدا Definitions
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word maliida - ملیدا.
- (verb) : reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
- (verb) : talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions
- (verb) : to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- (noun) : mixture of ground animal feeds
- (noun) : a mixture of mashed malt grains and hot water; used in brewing
- (noun) : chopped meat mixed with potatoes and browned
- (verb) : chop up
- (noun) : purified resinous extract of the hemp plant; used as a hallucinogen
- (noun) : the small projection of a mammary gland
- (noun) : worthless or oversimplified ideas
- (noun) : a diet that does not require chewing; advised for those with intestinal disorders
More words related to the meanings of maliida - ملیدا
More words from English related to maliida - ملیدا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word maliida - ملیدا meanings in English in English.
accordblenchchafedco operatecomportconcurcongregatecorrespondentcoupleconnectfindfretgaingetgreetkneadknitleaguemashminglemixoccurquadratetallyclubcombineconsistintroducejoinmeetobtainconfreremeetnessbruisebraycrushhush upjamsquabashsquashsquishsuppresscrinklycrumpurncrumplingcrunklecrunklingslouchingsluttery ...
Idioms related to the meaning of maliida - ملیدا
What are the meanings of maliida - ملیدا in English?
Meanings of the word maliida - ملیدا in English are mash, hash and pap. To understand how would you translate the word maliida - ملیدا in English, you can take help from words closely related to maliida - ملیدا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered maliida - ملیدا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word maliida - ملیدا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use maliida - ملیدا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say maliida - ملیدا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of maliida - ملیدا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ملیدا?
Meanings of ملیدا are mash, hash and pap
Whats the definition of ملیدا?
Definition of the ملیدا are
- reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
- talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions
- to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- mixture of ground animal feeds
- a mixture of mashed malt grains and hot water; used in brewing
- chopped meat mixed with potatoes and browned
- chop up
- purified resinous extract of the hemp plant; used as a hallucinogen
- the small projection of a mammary gland
- worthless or oversimplified ideas
- a diet that does not require chewing; advised for those with intestinal disorders
What is the synonym of ملیدا?
Synonym of word ملیدا are ملنا, کچلنا, کچلا ہوا, ملغوبہ, پیسنا, دلنا, مسلنا, ثانی, سانی, کچومر
What are the idioms related to ملیدا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ملیدا.
- Settle a person's hash
- Silence one's hash
- To make a hash of