Mout - مَوت meanings in English
Mout - مَوت Definitions
Please find 6 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Mout - مَوت.
- (noun) : your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
- (noun) : an event (or a course of events) that will inevitably happen in the future
- (verb) : decree or designate beforehand
- (noun) : the ultimate agency regarded as predetermining the course of events (often personified as a woman)
- (noun) : the quality of being able to cause death or fatal disasters
- (noun) : a death resulting from an accident or a disaster
- اَشِيا کا ايک مُقَرّرہ راستَہ
More words related to the meanings of Mout - مَوت
More words from English related to Mout - مَوت
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mout - مَوت meanings in English in English.
distinctiondivisionfateluckcategorydestinationdestinydoomfortunehapjosslotportionpredestinationsharefortunesluckenluckieswroteoccasionfateddestaindestalinisedestressdestinatefortuitismdestitutenessfatalityfatalismsectionfronsfore headheadlineforedeckforehandforewingprescientcatheadsforeheadsforelayforelayingforelaysforeliesforenamedforepeaksprankleprankledpranklespranklingpropounds ...
Idioms with the word Mout - مَوت in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Mout - مَوت
What are the meanings of Mout - مَوت in English?
Meanings of the word Mout - مَوت in English are fate and fatality. To understand how would you translate the word Mout - مَوت in English, you can take help from words closely related to Mout - مَوت or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mout - مَوت synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mout - مَوت. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mout - مَوت in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mout - مَوت in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mout - مَوت with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by مَوت?
Meanings of مَوت are fate and fatality
Whats the definition of مَوت?
Definition of the مَوت are
- your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
- an event (or a course of events) that will inevitably happen in the future
- decree or designate beforehand
- the ultimate agency regarded as predetermining the course of events (often personified as a woman)
- the quality of being able to cause death or fatal disasters
- a death resulting from an accident or a disaster
- اَشِيا کا ايک مُقَرّرہ راستَہ
What is the synonym of مَوت?
Synonym of word مَوت are قسمت, لکھا, بھاوی, کرم ریکھ, دیوگت, ہونی, پرالبدھ, تقدیر, تَقدِير, مَقسُوم
What are the idioms with the word مَوت?
Here are the idioms with the word مَوت in them.
- A bad thing never dies
- A dry cough is the trumpeter of death
What are the idioms related to مَوت?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word مَوت.
- Every man hath his own fate
- Everyone is the maker of his own fate