يار meanings in English
يار meanings in English is friend يار in English. More meanings of يار, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word يار.
- (noun) : a member of the Religious Society of Friends founded by George Fox (the Friends have never called themselves Quakers)
- (noun) : a person you know well and regard with affection and trust
- (noun) : a person with whom you are acquainted
- (noun) : a person who backs a politician or a team etc.
- (noun) : an associate who provides cooperation or assistance
More words from English related to يار
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word يار meanings in English in English.
buddybuddysfellowfriendamigointimate friendkith and kinlovermateypalyokefellowdudeenbuddiesbuddingsfriendsaffriendedcicisbiocompanionclose friendjohnnymarrowyareryarryopperyearayearedyerconcubinefamiliaracquaintedacquainted withintimatenearparamourcolleaguemateadherentallyassociatecomradeferefraterhelpmateladpartnercriticknowingold shoekindaffectionate ...
Idioms related to the meaning of يار
What are the meanings of يار in English?
Meanings of the word يار in English is friend. To understand how would you translate the word يار in English, you can take help from words closely related to يار or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered يار synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word يار. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use يار in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say يار in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of يار with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by يار?
Meaning of يار is friend
Whats the definition of يار?
Definition of the يار are
- a member of the Religious Society of Friends founded by George Fox (the Friends have never called themselves Quakers)
- a person you know well and regard with affection and trust
- a person with whom you are acquainted
- a person who backs a politician or a team etc.
- an associate who provides cooperation or assistance
What is the synonym of يار?
Synonym of word يار are دوست, یار, آشنا, رفیق, شناسا, فرينڈ, يار, بيلی, مشفق, ہم جولی
What are the idioms related to يار?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word يار.
- A friend in need is a friend indeed
- A friend married is a friend lost
- A friend to everybody is a friend to nobody
- How much the best of a man's friend is his oldest friend
- No man can be happy without a friend nor be sure of his friend till he is unhappy