Harbi - حربی meanings in English
Harbi - حربی Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Harbi - حربی.
- (noun) : the military forces of a nation
- (adjective) : characteristic of or associated with soldiers or the military
- (adjective) : of or relating to the study of the principles of warfare
- (adjective) : associated with or performed by members of the armed services as contrasted with civilians
- (adjective satellite) : suggesting war or military life
- (adjective satellite) : disposed to warfare or hard-line policies
More words related to the meanings of Harbi - حربی
More words from English related to Harbi - حربی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Harbi - حربی meanings in English in English.
bullycatamountainmilitantquarrelousquarrelsomeshredtermagantwarlikefighterfightingriotousvixenbelligerentcombatablecombatsfightablecombattantcantonmenthordehostlegionmilitaryarmylashkarlashkarslegionslegionarieshostscrowdmultitudearmieshordestroopslegionaryknight errantsoldierfujimilitarsoldieriestroopialmartialbattalioncommandotroop carrierwarrioraskaribrave
What are the meanings of Harbi - حربی in English?
Meanings of the word Harbi - حربی in English are military and warlike. To understand how would you translate the word Harbi - حربی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Harbi - حربی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Harbi - حربی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Harbi - حربی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Harbi - حربی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Harbi - حربی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Harbi - حربی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by harbi?
Meanings of harbi are military and warlike
Whats the definition of harbi?
Definition of the harbi are
- the military forces of a nation
- characteristic of or associated with soldiers or the military
- of or relating to the study of the principles of warfare
- associated with or performed by members of the armed services as contrasted with civilians
- suggesting war or military life
- disposed to warfare or hard-line policies
What is the synonym of harbi?
Synonym of word harbi are لشکر, فوج, سپاہ, فوجی, جنگی, اہل سیف, فوجی دستہ, ملٹری, حربی, لشکری