Jarraar - جرار meanings in English
Jarraar - جرار Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Jarraar - جرار.
- (adjective satellite) : suggesting war or military life
- (adjective satellite) : disposed to warfare or hard-line policies
- (adjective satellite) : invulnerable to fear or intimidation
- (adjective satellite) : brightly colored and showy
- (noun) : people who are brave
- (noun) : a North American Indian warrior
- (verb) : face and withstand with courage
More words related to the meanings of Jarraar - جرار
More words from English related to Jarraar - جرار
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Jarraar - جرار meanings in English in English.
bullycatamountainmilitantquarrelousquarrelsomeshredtermagantwarlikefighterfightingriotousvixenbelligerentcombatablecombatsfightablecombattantcourageousdaringenergeticenterprisingesquiregameknightmagnanimousmanfulbravedoughtygallantguttyhardyherohigh spiritedintrepidknight errantpluckyredoubtablestrongmanundauntedvaliantvalorousadventureradventuressadventurousdaringlydashinglyheroicalheroicallyheroicsbravadoes ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Jarraar - جرار
What are the meanings of Jarraar - جرار in English?
Meanings of the word Jarraar - جرار in English are warlike and brave. To understand how would you translate the word Jarraar - جرار in English, you can take help from words closely related to Jarraar - جرار or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Jarraar - جرار synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Jarraar - جرار. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Jarraar - جرار in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Jarraar - جرار in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Jarraar - جرار with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by jarraar?
Meanings of jarraar are warlike and brave
Whats the definition of jarraar?
Definition of the jarraar are
- suggesting war or military life
- disposed to warfare or hard-line policies
- invulnerable to fear or intimidation
- brightly colored and showy
- people who are brave
- a North American Indian warrior
- face and withstand with courage
What is the synonym of jarraar?
Synonym of word jarraar are لڑاکا, فوجی, جنگی, حربی, جنگ کے لیے موزوں اور تیّار, جرار, کھلا دشمن, آمادہ جنگ, بہادر, دلیر
What are the idioms related to jarraar?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word jarraar.
- A brave retreat is a brave exploit
- A brave man or a fortunate one is able to bear envy
- Brave actions never want a trumpet
- Calmity is the touch stone of a brave mind
- Every land is his native land to a brave man