Brave meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Brave.
- (adjective satellite) : invulnerable to fear or intimidation
- (adjective satellite) : brightly colored and showy
- (noun) : people who are brave
- (noun) : a North American Indian warrior
- (verb) : face and withstand with courage
More words related to the meanings of Brave
More words from Urdu related to Brave
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Brave meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شجاعتبھیڑ بکری کی انتسرگرمغازی مرداولوالعزمادیوگیپریقینطاقت ورسنگینچھیلاشیریںدودھ دوہناجسیمبازیشیرصاف کرنامردانگیہمت ورغیر موروثی خطاب رکھنے والاقویجرارراسخ الارادہکائی زدہ لکڑیصاحببے ڈرکورساستوارزرق برقمضبوط قد کاٹھ کابے باکبُہادرجلا کر خاک کرنابھڑکیلاعسکیبلند فطرتدلیرمردقادرمتینرسیاجی داردودھنامضبُوطدھیراحریصبے خوفجنگجوسنگھچست و چالاکآمادہ جنگ ...
Idioms with the word Brave in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Brave
What are the meanings of Brave in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Brave in Urdu are دلیر - dileyr, بہادر - bahaadur, شجاع - shujaa, شیر - sheyr, جری - jari, جیوٹ - jiiwat, جرار - jarraar and دلاور - dil aawar. To understand how would you translate the word Brave in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Brave or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Brave synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Brave. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Brave in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Brave in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Brave with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by brave?
Meanings of brave are دلیر - dileyr, بہادر - bahaadur, شجاع - shujaa, شیر - sheyr, جری - jari, جیوٹ - jiiwat, جرار - jarraar and دلاور - dil aawar
Whats the definition of brave?
Definition of the brave are
- invulnerable to fear or intimidation
- brightly colored and showy
- people who are brave
- a North American Indian warrior
- face and withstand with courage
What is the synonym of brave?
Synonym of word brave are valiance, braved, valiant, daring, badass, wringer, plucky, bravados, stalwart, courageous
What are the idioms with the word brave?
Here are the idioms with the word brave in them.
- A brave man or a fortunate one is able to bear envy
- A brave retreat is a brave exploit
- Calmity is the touch stone of a brave mind
- Every land is his native land to a brave man
- It may be the lot of a brave man to fall he cannot yield
What are the idioms related to brave?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word brave.
- A courageous foe is better than a cowardly friend
- A valiant man's look is more than coward's sword
- All beasts of prey are strong or treacherous
- Fortune favours the brave
- In a calm sea every man is a pilot
What are the quotes with word brave?
Here are the quotes with the word brave in them
- The crucial task of old age is balance: keeping just well enough, just brave enough, just gay and interested and starkly honest enough to remain a sentient human being. — Florida Scott Maxwell
- It seems that when you have cancer you are a brave battler against the disease, but when you have Alzheimer's you are an old fart. That's how people see you. It makes you feel quite alone. — Terry Pratchett
- I'm a very brave person. I can go to North Vietnam, I can challenge my government, but I can't challenge the man I'm with if means I'm going to end up alone. — Jane Fonda
- I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death. — Leonardo da Vinci