Lashkari - لشکری meanings in English
Lashkari - لشکری Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Lashkari - لشکری.
- (noun) : the military forces of a nation
- (adjective) : characteristic of or associated with soldiers or the military
- (adjective) : of or relating to the study of the principles of warfare
- (adjective) : associated with or performed by members of the armed services as contrasted with civilians
- (noun) : someone engaged in or experienced in warfare
- (noun) : a wingless sterile ant or termite having a large head and powerful jaws adapted for defending the colony
- (noun) : an enlisted man or woman who serves in an army
- (verb) : serve as a soldier in the military
More words related to the meanings of Lashkari - لشکری
More words from English related to Lashkari - لشکری
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lashkari - لشکری meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Lashkari - لشکری
What are the meanings of Lashkari - لشکری in English?
Meanings of the word Lashkari - لشکری in English are military, warrior and soldier. To understand how would you translate the word Lashkari - لشکری in English, you can take help from words closely related to Lashkari - لشکری or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lashkari - لشکری synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lashkari - لشکری. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lashkari - لشکری in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lashkari - لشکری in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lashkari - لشکری with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lashkari?
Meanings of lashkari are military, warrior and soldier
Whats the definition of lashkari?
Definition of the lashkari are
- the military forces of a nation
- characteristic of or associated with soldiers or the military
- of or relating to the study of the principles of warfare
- associated with or performed by members of the armed services as contrasted with civilians
- someone engaged in or experienced in warfare
- a wingless sterile ant or termite having a large head and powerful jaws adapted for defending the colony
- an enlisted man or woman who serves in an army
- serve as a soldier in the military
What is the synonym of lashkari?
Synonym of word lashkari are لشکر, فوج, سپاہ, فوجی, جنگی, اہل سیف, فوجی دستہ, ملٹری, حربی, لشکری
What are the idioms related to lashkari?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lashkari.
- A lord without riches is a soldier without arms
- A soldier fights upon his stomach