Shahed - شہد meanings in English
Shahed - شہد meanings in English are honey, beamish, honeycombed, honeyed, honeybun, honeying, honeys, honey mouthed Shahed - شہد in English. More meanings of shahed - شہد, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Shahed - شہد Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Shed - شہد.
- (noun) : a sweet yellow liquid produced by bees
- (noun) : a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
- (verb) : sweeten with honey
- (adjective satellite) : of something having the color of honey
- is a sweet food made by certain insects using nectar from flowers. The variety produced by honey bees (the genus Apis) is the one most commonly referred to and is the type of honey collected by beekeepers and consumed by humans.
- (adjective satellite) : smiling with happiness or optimism
- (adjective satellite) : pitted with cell-like cavities (as a honeycomb)
- (adjective satellite) : pleasing to the ear
- (adjective satellite) : with honey added
More words from English related to Shed - شہد
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Shahed - شہد meanings in English in English.
edulcorate freshenhoneymullfreshnesslusciousnesspleasantnesssweetnesssweetingsmildnessconfectsweet meatsweetsoozedepartmentextensionitemprolongationicedeliciousnessvalentinecherishedlovedlovelydeariehoney mesquitelovablesweetiesweetleafsweetiessweetysweetheartingdeardarling peadearlyadorerscupreousdarlingsdearerdearlingendearsfurrieryundearlovee
Idioms related to the meaning of Shahed - شہد
What are the meanings of Shahed - شہد in English?
Meanings of the word Shahed - شہد in English are . To understand how would you translate the word Shahed - شہد in English, you can take help from words closely related to Shahed - شہد or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Shahed - شہد synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Shahed - شہد. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Shahed - شہد in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Shahed - شہد in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Shahed - شہد with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by shahed?
honey, beamish, honeycombed, honeyed, honeybun, honeying, honeys, honey mouthed
Whats the definition of shahed?
Definition of the shahed are
- a sweet yellow liquid produced by bees
- a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
- sweeten with honey
- of something having the color of honey
- smiling with happiness or optimism
- pitted with cell-like cavities (as a honeycomb)
- pleasing to the ear
- with honey added
What is the synonym of shahed?
Synonym of word shahed are میٹھا کرنا, مٹھاس, شیرینی, شہد لگانا, شہد, مد, ماچھک, عسل, انگبین, مجازاً
What are the idioms related to shahed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word shahed.
- A dead bee maketh no honey
- A drop of honey catches more flies than a hogshead of vinegar
- A honey tongue a heart of gall
- A little gall may spoil a good deal of honey
- Bees that have honey in their mouth have stings in their tails