Lovely meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Lovely.
- (adjective satellite) : lovable especially in a childlike or naive way
- (noun) : a very pretty girl who works as a photographer's model
- (adjective satellite) : appealing to the emotions as well as the eye
More words related to the meanings of Lovely
More words from Urdu related to Lovely
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lovely meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لالحبیبدل آویزدِلکَشناک کا بالمبراپری رویار باشمرغوبپیارےاخذصاف ستھرامخلصدلکشاختصارلذیذمعمعشوقپسندیدہبنا ٹھناسچادل فریبدوست جَيسابودادلاریمدشیریںعفیفمتبرکنگارترغیب دہچالاکآبچاہیتاپریتماصلیدِلرُبائی سےمنظور نظربےخود کرنے والاسیم تنہم سازدکھاوٹیعلامتموہنیپاک کرنانشاط انگیزعمدہجامعدلفریبپیاراشوقہمرغُوب ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Lovely
What are the meanings of Lovely in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lovely in Urdu are پیارا - pyaara, دلکش - dil kash, خوبصورت - khuub suurat, پاکیزہ - paa kiizah, پیاری - pyaari, دلبر - dil bar and نازنین - naaz niin. To understand how would you translate the word Lovely in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lovely or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lovely synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lovely. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lovely in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lovely in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lovely with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lovely?
Meanings of lovely are پیارا - pyaara, دلکش - dil kash, خوبصورت - khuub suurat, پاکیزہ - paa kiizah, پیاری - pyaari, دلبر - dil bar and نازنین - naaz niin
Whats the definition of lovely?
Definition of the lovely are
- lovable especially in a childlike or naive way
- a very pretty girl who works as a photographer's model
- appealing to the emotions as well as the eye
What is the synonym of lovely?
Synonym of word lovely are pleasing, inductively, viewsome, charming, sheen, heavenly, charmingly, elegized, loved, inducteous
What are the idioms related to lovely?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lovely.
- Everything beautiful is lovable
- It is sweet to the wretched to have had companions in adversity
- Life is sweet to everyone
- New things are fair
- A good man dies early
What are the quotes with word lovely?
Here are the quotes with the word lovely in them
- The lovely thing about being forty is that you can appreciate twenty-five-year-old men more. — Colleen McCullough
- But an old age serene and bright, and lovely as a Lapland night, shall lead thee to thy grave. — William Wordsworth
- I think it's your mental attitude. So many of us start dreading age in high school and that's a waste of a lovely life. 'Oh... I'm 30, oh, I'm 40, oh, 50.' Make the most of it. — Betty White
- Childhood itself is scarcely more lovely than a cheerful, kindly, sunshiny old age. — Lydia M.Child