Thapak - تھپک meanings in English
Thapak - تھپک meanings in English is rap Thapak - تھپک in English. More meanings of thapak - تھپک, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Thapak - تھپک Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Thapak - تھپک.
- (noun) : a reproach for some lapse or misdeed
- (verb) : strike sharply
- (noun) : the act of hitting vigorously
- (verb) : make light, repeated taps on a surface
- (noun) : the sound made by a gentle blow
- (noun) : genre of African-American music of the 1980s and 1990s in which rhyming lyrics are chanted to a musical accompaniment; several forms of rap have emerged
- (noun) : voluble conversation
- (noun) : a gentle blow
- (verb) : talk volubly
- (verb) : perform rap music
More words from English related to Thapak - تھپک
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Thapak - تھپک meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Thapak - تھپک
What are the meanings of Thapak - تھپک in English?
Meanings of the word Thapak - تھپک in English is rap. To understand how would you translate the word Thapak - تھپک in English, you can take help from words closely related to Thapak - تھپک or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Thapak - تھپک synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Thapak - تھپک. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Thapak - تھپک in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Thapak - تھپک in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Thapak - تھپک with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by thapak?
Meaning of thapak is rap
Whats the definition of thapak?
Definition of the thapak are
- a reproach for some lapse or misdeed
- strike sharply
- the act of hitting vigorously
- make light, repeated taps on a surface
- the sound made by a gentle blow
- genre of African-American music of the 1980s and 1990s in which rhyming lyrics are chanted to a musical accompaniment; several forms of rap have emerged
- voluble conversation
- a gentle blow
- talk volubly
- perform rap music
What is the synonym of thapak?
Synonym of word thapak are تھپڑ, کھٹکا, سرزنش, ملامت, دستک, ذرہ, کھڑکھڑاہٹ, دھول دھپا, تھپک, ٹکورا
What are the idioms related to thapak?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word thapak.
- Not worth a rap
- Rap on the knuckles