Aggression meanings in Urdu
Aggression meanings in Urdu are پیش قدمی, عداوت, زبردستی کا حملہ, لڑائی جھگڑے میں پہل, حملہ آوری, جارحیت, جنگجوئی, حملہ, تاخت, چڑھائی Aggression in Urdu. More meanings of aggression, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Aggression.
- (noun) : violent action that is hostile and usually unprovoked
- (noun) : deliberately unfriendly behavior
- (noun) : the act of initiating hostilities
- (noun) : a disposition to behave aggressively
- (noun) : a feeling of hostility that arouses thoughts of attack
We must have our say, not through violence, aggression or fear. We must speak out calmly and forcefully. We shall only be able to enter the new world era if we agree to engage in dialogue with the other side.
More words related to the meanings of Aggression
More words from Urdu related to Aggression
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Aggression meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قویٰ سے کام لیناپرخاشکاٹارتفاآگے کرناگھساتالناگواریبڑبڑاناخُفگیجلاپااڑا پڑنابلندیکپٹجنگجورنجیدگیتکرار کرنانقیذچھاپہ مارناحربہپِتہسہلاناناگواربے دلی سے دیناامڈ آناپھرتیبدیجو سایہ ڈالےمخالفتخلا میں آگے کی طرف حرکتبرتریچھیڑنافالَجغلبہدریغ کرناچھاؤںمطلعکینہ پَروریجارحانہ کاروائیبرافروختگیحربکھٹ پٹکینہ پروریلپکناسستی کرناہلاڈھٹائحسد ہونادوڑسرگرمی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Aggression
What are the meanings of Aggression in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Aggression in Urdu are عداوت - adaawat, پیش قدمی - peysh qadmi, حملہ - hamlah, جارحیت - jaarhiyat, تاخت - taakht and چڑھائی - Carhai. To understand how would you translate the word Aggression in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Aggression or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Aggression synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Aggression. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Aggression in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Aggression in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Aggression with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by aggression?
Meanings of aggression are عداوت - adaawat, پیش قدمی - peysh qadmi, حملہ - hamlah, جارحیت - jaarhiyat, تاخت - taakht and چڑھائی - Carhai
Whats the definition of aggression?
Definition of the aggression are
- violent action that is hostile and usually unprovoked
- deliberately unfriendly behavior
- the act of initiating hostilities
- a disposition to behave aggressively
- a feeling of hostility that arouses thoughts of attack
What is the synonym of aggression?
Synonym of word aggression are malice, prepotence, offence, antitheism, invades, anticness, hostility, headways, irruption, lividness
What are the idioms related to aggression?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word aggression.
- Get along
- To get along
- Fall upon
- Set on
- To jump upon
What are the quotes with word aggression?
Here are the quotes with the word aggression in them
- To injure an opponent is to injure yourself. To control aggression without inflicting injury is the Art of Peace. — Morihei Ueshiba
- In the different voice of women lies the truth of an ethic of care, the tie between relationship and responsibility, and the origins of aggression in the failure of connection. — Carol Gilligan
- We must have our say, not through violence, aggression or fear. We must speak out calmly and forcefully. We shall only be able to enter the new world era if we agree to engage in dialogue with the other side. — Tahar Ben Jelloun
- The Vietnamese people deeply love independence, freedom and peace. But in the face of United States aggression they have risen up, united as one man. — Ho Chi Minh