At all meanings in Urdu
At all meanings in Urdu is بالکل At all in Urdu. More meanings of at all, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
At all Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word At all.
- (adverb) : in the slightest degree or in any respect
It's really amazing that in the age of unbelief, as a smart man called it, there isn't even more fraud. After all, with no God, there's no one to ever call you to account, and no accounting at all if you can get away with it.
I'm asked all the time in interviews about who I am, and I know a few people my age who have a strong sense of self, but I couldn't say I know myself and sum it up and give it to you in a little package. I don't know myself at all yet.
We tend to think of age only in time, but I don't think it has much to do with time at all there's a whole load of other things. I've met 16-year-olds who are old and 90-year-olds who are young.
More words related to the meanings of At all
|بالکلbilkul||Even Downright Throughout Utterness Diametrically Accuracy Out and out Wholly Elocutive Full Exact Utterly Allenarly Entirely Completely Positively Rightmost Quitly Absolutely Quite Fully Very Ethereally|
More words from Urdu related to At all
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word At all meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ساراابھی ابھیتمامہرگز نہیںستزبردستی حاصل کر لیناصافبھرا ہواسرتاپاسراسرزیادہکلیتہیک قلمسپاٹپوست کندہپرلے درجے کاراستیسر بسرچِپٹالبالبکاملاًنراوہیٹھیکپورے کا پورامالا مالخوبفقطصحتقطر کی سمت میںجیسے زمینگف ہونابھرقطعاًغایتتمام ترلبریزیقیناًبالکلصادقصحیحسبمُنصفانہ طریقے سےکلہر جگہ پرسچائیکھلا کھلاپھرپکاخالص ...
Idioms with the word At all in it
Idioms related to the meaning of At all
What are the meanings of At all in Urdu?
Meanings of the word At all in Urdu is بالکل - bilkul. To understand how would you translate the word At all in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to At all or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered At all synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word At all. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use At all in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say At all in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of At all with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by at all?
Meaning of at all is بالکل - bilkul
Whats the definition of at all?
Definition of the at all are
- in the slightest degree or in any respect
What is the synonym of at all?
Synonym of word at all are even, downright, throughout, utterness, diametrically, accuracy, out and out, wholly, elocutive, full
What are the idioms with the word at all?
Here are the idioms with the word at all in them.
- Either do not attempt at all or go through with it
- Many find fault without an end and yet do nothing at all to mend
- Peace at all costs
What are the idioms related to at all?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word at all.
- A pin
- Dead as mutton
- Dontcare a red cent
- Hard of hearing
- How vain is learning unless intelligence go with it
What are the quotes with word at all?
Here are the quotes with the word at all in them
- It's really amazing that in the age of unbelief, as a smart man called it, there isn't even more fraud. After all, with no God, there's no one to ever call you to account, and no accounting at all if you can get away with it. — Ben Stein
- I'm asked all the time in interviews about who I am, and I know a few people my age who have a strong sense of self, but I couldn't say I know myself and sum it up and give it to you in a little package. I don't know myself at all yet. — Kristen Stewart
- We tend to think of age only in time, but I don't think it has much to do with time at all there's a whole load of other things. I've met 16-year-olds who are old and 90-year-olds who are young. — Roger Daltrey
- My learning process is by eye alone it's not at all scientific. — Miuccia Prada