Discontent meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Discontent.
- (noun) : a longing for something better than the present situation
- (verb) : make dissatisfied
- (adjective) : showing or experiencing dissatisfaction or restless longing
The splendid discontent of God With chaos made the world. And from the discontent of man The worlds best progress springs.
The sweltering summer of the Negro's legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality.
Restlessness is discontent and discontent is the first necessity of progress. Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure.
More words related to the meanings of Discontent
More words from Urdu related to Discontent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Discontent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نادیدہ پنمشتاقستانابہلانا پھسلاناشش و پنجتیڑھیبَدمَزگیبیقرار ہوناالمعَدمِ تَسَلّیاکساؤقابل تنفرآسمحنت سے فراغتروپیہ کی طمعپھسلاناغضب ناکستایا ہوابے آرامیکسمساہٹخشم گیںگرم کرنابے کل کرنامالباہغُصّے ميںناراضیوَرغَلاہَٹلہکاچاؤبسرامکشا کشحرصحسرتنعیماچاٹگھرانے والاسکناتصدیعہ دیناچمڑے کی چڑیاڈانواں ڈولبے زارمالششہوتعذاببے اِطمینانیلالچ دینے والاگھناؤنامرادپریشانی و بدمزگی سے نجات ...
Idiom with the word Discontent in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Discontent
What are the meanings of Discontent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Discontent in Urdu are ناراض - naa raaz, لالچ - laalach, بے چینی - bey chaeni, ہوس - hawas, ہاؤکا - Haoka and بے صبری - bey sabri. To understand how would you translate the word Discontent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Discontent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Discontent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Discontent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Discontent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Discontent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Discontent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by discontent?
Meanings of discontent are ناراض - naa raaz, لالچ - laalach, بے چینی - bey chaeni, ہوس - hawas, ہاؤکا - Haoka and بے صبری - bey sabri
Whats the definition of discontent?
Definition of the discontent are
- a longing for something better than the present situation
- make dissatisfied
- showing or experiencing dissatisfaction or restless longing
What is the synonym of discontent?
Synonym of word discontent are pissed off, jereeds, ease, annoyful, uneasity, franzy, coven, pissed, jereed, discontentment
What are the idioms with the word discontent?
Here are the idioms with the word discontent in them.
- A man's discontent is his worst evil
What are the idioms related to discontent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word discontent.
- Rest comes from unrest and unrest again from rest
- The devil's tatoo
- A man is known to be mortal by two things sleep and lust
- Care follows increasing wealth and the desire for greater things
- Old age brings this one voice to mankind that we are all more eager after acquiring property than we should be
What are the quotes with word discontent?
Here are the quotes with the word discontent in them
- The splendid discontent of God With chaos made the world. And from the discontent of man The worlds best progress springs. — Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- The sweltering summer of the Negro's legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality. — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Restlessness is discontent and discontent is the first necessity of progress. Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure. — Thomas A. Edison
- As might be supposed, my parents were quite poor, but we somehow never seemed to lack anything we needed, and I never saw a trace of discontent or a failure in cheerfulness over their lot in life, as indeed over anything. — Albert J. Nock