Temptation meanings in Urdu
Temptation meanings in Urdu are ترغیب, بہکاؤ, لالچ دینے والا, تحریص, اکساؤ, اشتعالک, اغوا, بہکاوا, فتنہ, لالچ Temptation in Urdu. More meanings of temptation, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Temptation.
- (noun) : something that seduces or has the quality to seduce
- (noun) : the desire to have or do something that you know you should avoid
- (noun) : the act of influencing by exciting hope or desire
More words related to the meanings of Temptation
More words from Urdu related to Temptation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Temptation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے سنتوکھیضرر رساںندیدہ پندغا دینابہکاواکھٹائیطوفاناستری اتھوافتنہآزغدر مچانانٹ کھٹدلدھوکابےخوددولت مندیاکساؤبدمعاشیخللحرجتحریصفتنہ انگیزیناراضڈھارسبَد اعمالیطاعوننادیدہ پنکوئی چال يا حيلَہجاذبیتبدیہلڑہمَّت اَفزائی کَرنابذاتیطُعمَہ لَگانابراشرارت انگیزیحوصلہ افزائدھوکا دیناوجد میںمالسرتابیفجورشوخیاشتعالبغاوتبے صبریتقویتشَرارَتمحوپرچانا ...
Idiom with the word Temptation in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Temptation
What are the meanings of Temptation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Temptation in Urdu are لالچ - laalach, فتنہ - fitnah, اغوا - aghwa, بہکاوا - baehkaawa, ترغیب - targhiib, تحریص - taehriis and اکساؤ - uksaa o. To understand how would you translate the word Temptation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Temptation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Temptation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Temptation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Temptation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Temptation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Temptation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by temptation?
Meanings of temptation are لالچ - laalach, فتنہ - fitnah, اغوا - aghwa, بہکاوا - baehkaawa, ترغیب - targhiib, تحریص - taehriis and اکساؤ - uksaa o
Whats the definition of temptation?
Definition of the temptation are
- something that seduces or has the quality to seduce
- the desire to have or do something that you know you should avoid
- the act of influencing by exciting hope or desire
What is the synonym of temptation?
Synonym of word temptation are luring, venality, naughty, temptingness, rapt, discontent, mutiny, seductress, abduction, lures
What are the idioms with the word temptation?
Here are the idioms with the word temptation in them.
- The less the temptation the greater the sin
What are the idioms related to temptation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word temptation.
- Law cannot persuade where it cannot punish
- One man can lead a horse to the water but twenty cannot make him drink water
- Preach up
- Preaching with a view
- The less the temptation the greater the sin
What are the quotes with word temptation?
Here are the quotes with the word temptation in them
- The pursuit of beauty is much more dangerous nonsense than the pursuit of truth or goodness, because it affords a stronger temptation to the ego. — Northrop Frye
- The permanent temptation of life is to confuse dreams with reality. The permanent defeat of life comes when dreams are surrendered to reality. — James A. Michener
- Although I am deeply grateful to a great many people, I forgo the temptation of naming them for fear that I might slight any by omission. — Theodore Bikel
- When I am able to resist the temptation to judge others, I can see them as teachers of forgiveness in my life, reminding me that I can only have peace of mind when I forgive rather than judge. — Gerald Jampolsky