Consumption meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Consumption.
- (noun) : the act of consuming something
- (noun) : the process of taking food into the body through the mouth (as by eating)
- (noun) : (economics) the utilization of economic goods to satisfy needs or in manufacturing
- (noun) : involving the lungs with progressive wasting of the body
Let's talk of a system that transforms all the social organisms into a work of art, in which the entire process of work is included... something in which the principle of production and consumption takes on a form of quality. It's a Gigantic project.
More words related to the meanings of Consumption
More words from Urdu related to Consumption
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Consumption meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Consumption
What are the meanings of Consumption in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Consumption in Urdu are خرچ - kharch, کھیت - kheyt, صرف - sarf and کھپت - khapat. To understand how would you translate the word Consumption in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Consumption or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Consumption synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Consumption. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Consumption in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Consumption in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Consumption with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by consumption?
Meanings of consumption are خرچ - kharch, کھیت - kheyt, صرف - sarf and کھپت - khapat
Whats the definition of consumption?
Definition of the consumption are
- the act of consuming something
- the process of taking food into the body through the mouth (as by eating)
- (economics) the utilization of economic goods to satisfy needs or in manufacturing
- involving the lungs with progressive wasting of the body
What is the synonym of consumption?
Synonym of word consumption are cost, porge, disbursement, outlay, farmery, costs, farmeress, but, not only, farmed
What are the idioms related to consumption?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word consumption.
- Always live with your income
- If you spend money on a bad wife or an enemy your money is gone but what you spend on a friend and comrade is gained
- If you spend money on a bad wife or an enemy your money is gone; but what you spend on a friend and comrade is gained
- It is no use crying over spilt milk
- It is too late to shut the stable door when the horse is stolen
What are the quotes with word consumption?
Here are the quotes with the word consumption in them
- Let's talk of a system that transforms all the social organisms into a work of art, in which the entire process of work is included... something in which the principle of production and consumption takes on a form of quality. It's a Gigantic project. — Joseph Beuys
- A conception not reducible to the small change of daily experience is like a currency not exchangeable for articles of consumption it is not a symbol, but a fraud. — George Santayana
- Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog. — Doug Larson
- All I know about thermal pollution is that if we continue our present rate of growth in electrical energy consumption it will simply take, by the year 2000, all our freshwater streams to cool the generators and reactors. — David R. Brower