Purely meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Purely.
- (adverb) : restricted to something
More words from Urdu related to Purely
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Purely meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Purely
What are the meanings of Purely in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Purely in Urdu are فقط - faqat and صرف - sarf. To understand how would you translate the word Purely in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Purely or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Purely synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Purely. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Purely in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Purely in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Purely with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by purely?
Meanings of purely are فقط - faqat and صرف - sarf
Whats the definition of purely?
Definition of the purely are
- restricted to something
What is the synonym of purely?
Synonym of word purely are merely, vegetate, mere, simply, finis, outlay, end, disbursement, alone, costs
What are the idioms related to purely?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word purely.
- A woman either loves or hates there is no third course
- All nobility is lost in him whose only merit is in birth
- Although it rain throw not thy watering pot
- Despair not only aggravates our misery but our weakness
- For once
What are the quotes with word purely?
Here are the quotes with the word purely in them
- Science is analytical, descriptive, informative. Man does not live by bread alone, but by science he attempts to do so. Hence the deadliness of all that is purely scientific. — Eric Gill
- The trend in some of the contemporary movements in art, but by no means all, seems to deny this ideal and to me appears to lead to a purely decorative conception of painting. — Edward Hopper
- The purely agitational attitude is not good enough for a detailed consideration of a subject. — Jawaharlal Nehru
- The purely agitation attitude is not good enough for a detailed consideration of a subject. — Michael Korda