Differences meanings in Urdu
Feelings of worth can flourish only in an atmosphere where individual differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, communication is open, and rules are flexible - the kind of atmosphere that is found in a nurturing family.
More words related to the meanings of Differences
More words from Urdu related to Differences
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Differences meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جدائبگاڑلڑنامختلف انداز سے سوچناجھگڑناٹکروضاحتقطع پزیرمخالفتدُوریقلتچخغَلطیتفرقہحجتاَن بَناختلاف کرناتحلیلیکھٹ پٹتمیزاختلاف تضادتبدیلیجھگڑانامناسبتہرجاِختلافہجرردوبدلشور کے ساتھ ٹکرانامخالف ہونافضیحتٹکڑصراحتذاتی یا غیر مشترکہ ملکیتان بنپلاقصورفتوربچھاگرفتمختلف الرائے ہوناجرحبھیدفصلفِرقَہ بَندیتفاوتعرصہگھٹ بڑھنزاعکم تر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Differences
What are the meanings of Differences in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Differences in Urdu are اختلاف - ekhtelaaf, تفاوت - Tafawat, فرق - farq, تفریق - tafriiq and اختلاف راۓ. To understand how would you translate the word Differences in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Differences or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Differences synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Differences. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Differences in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Differences in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Differences with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by differences?
Meanings of differences are اختلاف - ekhtelaaf, تفاوت - Tafawat, فرق - farq, تفریق - tafriiq and اختلاف راۓ
Whats the definition of differences?
Definition of the differences are
What is the synonym of differences?
Synonym of word differences are differentiation, imparity, odds, disjunction, discrimination, partition, diffind, discrepancy, interval, diffidency
What are the idioms related to differences?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word differences.
- A hedge between keeps frienship green
- A man without reason is no better than a beast
- A sceptre is one thing a ladle another
- As a wolf is like a dogo is a flatterer like a friend
- As good twenty as nineteen
What are the quotes with word differences?
Here are the quotes with the word differences in them
- I think we should all be tolerant of each other and embrace each others' strengths and differences and uniqueness and beauty. — Martina McBride
- The average bright young man who is drafted hates the whole business because an army always tries to eliminate the individual differences in men. — Andy Rooney
- Feelings of worth can flourish only in an atmosphere where individual differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, communication is open, and rules are flexible - the kind of atmosphere that is found in a nurturing family. — Virginia Satir
- If there is a gay uniform, the differences are in how each man coordinates the details: the brand and cut of the jeans, the design of belts and boots, the haircut, the number and size of earrings. — Lance Loud