Muriid - مرید meanings in English
Muriid - مرید Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Muriid - مرید.
- (noun) : someone who believes and helps to spread the doctrine of another
- (noun) : a learned person (especially in the humanities); someone who by long study has gained mastery in one or more disciplines
- (noun) : a learner who is enrolled in an educational institution
- (noun) : a person who accepts the leadership of another
- (noun) : someone who travels behind or pursues another
- (noun) : a new convert; especially a gentile converted to Judaism
More words related to the meanings of Muriid - مرید
More words from English related to Muriid - مرید
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Muriid - مرید meanings in English in English.
agedcasuistfootfoot markmondaydevoteedisciplefollowerfootstephierarcholdvotaryfootednessfootingforefootmonparrtoe intoetoefootboymondainperetoeingpyr apostleassociateclaquecompanionprotegeappendantministrantobedientdependentdutifulfootmanhenpeckedobsequioussubjectsubordinatevassalsubjacentsubjectingsubactionsubindicationsubjectnesssubmonishapprenticelearnerpupilpupal ...
What are the meanings of Muriid - مرید in English?
Meanings of the word Muriid - مرید in English are disciple, student, follower, proselyte and muride. To understand how would you translate the word Muriid - مرید in English, you can take help from words closely related to Muriid - مرید or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Muriid - مرید synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Muriid - مرید. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Muriid - مرید in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Muriid - مرید in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Muriid - مرید with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by muriid?
Meanings of muriid are disciple, student, follower, proselyte and muride
Whats the definition of muriid?
Definition of the muriid are
- someone who believes and helps to spread the doctrine of another
- a learned person (especially in the humanities); someone who by long study has gained mastery in one or more disciplines
- a learner who is enrolled in an educational institution
- a person who accepts the leadership of another
- someone who travels behind or pursues another
- a new convert; especially a gentile converted to Judaism
What is the synonym of muriid?
Synonym of word muriid are پیر, حواری, شاگرد, بالک, چٹا, طالب علم, تلمید, بدیارتھی, مُرید, چیلا