Famous meanings in Urdu
For me, growing up, the downside of it was that as a kid you don't want to stand out. You don't want to have a famous father let alone get a job because of your famous father, you know? But I'm a product of nepotism. That's how I got my foot in the door, through my dad.
First of all, plain and simple, you have no real idea of what it means to be famous until you become famous. It's a double-edged sword. Obviously there are a lot of amazing things about fame, but there are also a lot of challenging things about it.
More words related to the meanings of Famous
More words from Urdu related to Famous
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Famous meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نام دہندہپرگھٹاشارہاجلیمقدمسہاناعلیحدہچمک دار روشناچھی طرح سے جانا جاتا ہےناقابِلِ اعتبارہویداغیر حقیقیخُوب آگاہچمکیلادرخشاںثاقبہلالکہانیوں کی کتابقابل غورصريحظاہر کرناجھوٹاالم نشرحنشانآشکاراعظیم الشانبیضابزرگوارروشناسممتازتابدارگھڑا ہُواصاف صاف دکھاناعامبے تکلفچَمَکتا دَمَکتانمایاںمستندماہ نوتاباںبدناممصنوعیپرگھٹ کرناقصہ آمیزموسومبھڑکیلاٹھاٹھ دارکندنراہ نمائنامی گرامی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Famous
What are the meanings of Famous in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Famous in Urdu are اجاگر - ujaagar, مشہور - mash huur, نامور - naam war, نامی - naami and مَعرُوف. To understand how would you translate the word Famous in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Famous or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Famous synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Famous. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Famous in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Famous in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Famous with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by famous?
Meanings of famous are اجاگر - ujaagar, مشہور - mash huur, نامور - naam war, نامی - naami and مَعرُوف
Whats the definition of famous?
Definition of the famous are
What is the synonym of famous?
Synonym of word famous are lucid, known, famble, interesting, illustrious, celebrious, historic, reputed, conspicous, famed
What are the idioms related to famous?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word famous.
- A jolly good fel low
- A man of mark
- Good wine needs no bush
- Uncrowned king
- A good fame is better than a good face
What are the quotes with word famous?
Here are the quotes with the word famous in them
- For me, growing up, the downside of it was that as a kid you don't want to stand out. You don't want to have a famous father let alone get a job because of your famous father, you know? But I'm a product of nepotism. That's how I got my foot in the door, through my dad. — Jeff Bridges
- First of all, plain and simple, you have no real idea of what it means to be famous until you become famous. It's a double-edged sword. Obviously there are a lot of amazing things about fame, but there are also a lot of challenging things about it. — Michelle Pfeiffer
- And I want to do it the right way, like everybody else, not just a famous figurehead that gets a job because he is a famous basketball player. I want to really learn the business. — Shaquille O'Neal
- I never dreamt of being a musician for my livelihood. I certainly never would have wanted to be in the business that I'm in, meaning the fame and the glory, the glitter, the rock star, the famous part. — Eddie Van Halen