Splendid meanings in Urdu
Splendid meanings in Urdu are دِل کش, ٹھاٹھ دار, شان دار, عظیم الشان, عظیم, روشن, ثاقب, عالی شان, واہ, اجاگر, دِل فریب Splendid in Urdu. More meanings of splendid, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Splendid.
- (adjective satellite) : having great beauty and splendor
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by grandeur
- (adjective satellite) : very good; of the highest quality
More words related to the meanings of Splendid
More words from Urdu related to Splendid
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Splendid meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قویتیز طبعبینائظالمجلیلدرخشاںچمکتا ہُوارخشانبڑا آدمیبا عظمتمُتاثَر کُنخوف ناکشیشہ ساسختیفروزاںیار باشفاضلمشہوررعب دارمعلومواقع ہوناسرکشجنمقداراجالاپرہولعظیم الشانمنور کرنابا اہمیتچٹکیلاچمک دار روشنحُجَم میں پھَیلا ہُواناقابل پیمائشروشنمنور آفتاب کی طرحکلاںشاہانہخوش مزاجارجمندہویداقوتدھکتا ہُواپھیکامرتفعخَوفناکپرگھٹ کرناتعلیقہٴ مال تجارتمغروردیتپرلے درجے کامضبوط ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Splendid
What are the meanings of Splendid in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Splendid in Urdu are عظیم - aziim, واہ - waah, روشن - roshan, شان دار - shaan daar, اجاگر - ujaagar, عظیم الشان - aziim ush shaan, ثاقب - saaqib and عالی شان - aali shaan. To understand how would you translate the word Splendid in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Splendid or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Splendid synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Splendid. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Splendid in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Splendid in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Splendid with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by splendid?
Meanings of splendid are عظیم - aziim, واہ - waah, روشن - roshan, شان دار - shaan daar, اجاگر - ujaagar, عظیم الشان - aziim ush shaan, ثاقب - saaqib and عالی شان - aali shaan
Whats the definition of splendid?
Definition of the splendid are
- having great beauty and splendor
- characterized by grandeur
- very good; of the highest quality
What is the synonym of splendid?
Synonym of word splendid are redoubtable, wowe, uplighted, magnific, brilliant, exalted, sparkling, explicit, prodigious, wawe
What are the idioms related to splendid?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word splendid.
- Man proposes god disposes
- Nothing is so difficult that it may not be found out by research
- A golden age
- Absence is to love what wind is to fire it puts out the little it kindles the great
- Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it puts out the little it kindles the great
What are the quotes with word splendid?
Here are the quotes with the word splendid in them
- We hold that the most wonderful and splendid proof of genius is a great poem produced in a civilized age. — Thomas B.Macaulay
- The splendid discontent of God With chaos made the world. And from the discontent of man The worlds best progress springs. — Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- There are, as is known, insects that die in the moment of fertilization. So it is with all joy: life's highest, most splendid moment of enjoyment is accompanied by death. — Soren Kierkegaard
- The second office in the government is honorable and easy the first is but a splendid misery. — Thomas Jefferson