Fleet meanings in Urdu
Fleet meanings in Urdu are چل دینا, چمپت ہونا, اڑ جانا, سریع, غائب ہونا, تیز رو, دستہ, سبک رو, پھرتیلا, بیڑا, جہازوں کا بیڑا, تانتا, سِلسِلَہ, فَليٹ, قَطار, بيڑا, کافور ہو جانا, جلد جانا, فرار ہونا Fleet in Urdu. More meanings of fleet, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Fleet.
- (verb) : disappear gradually
- (noun) : a group of warships organized as a tactical unit
- (noun) : a group of steamships operating together under the same ownership
- (noun) : group of motor vehicles operating together under the same ownership
- (noun) : group of aircraft operating together under the same ownership
- (adjective satellite) : moving very fast
More words related to the meanings of Fleet
More words from Urdu related to Fleet
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fleet meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چُست و چالاکاُڑ جاناچُستچابک دستچھَیل چھَبِیلابھگیچٹکیموٹھخاندانفوریبندھاپروانگیتربیت دیناجاتا رہناسبک روبھاگ جانامونٹھبھاگناکملاناناؤ کھیناعاجلباقاعدہ قدم اٹھاناہانکنا جیسے جانور کوزوال پزیر ہونافتورچاتُرپھوارگریز کرناپکڑکام دیناقبضہپراتیزیالگ ہوناسلسلہکنٹنجنٹچوبیس تختوں کی گڈیفاسدکوملچلاناکڑاکابُہت تیزچاقمارچناؤکھیلناگرممارچ کرنافعالتيز تيز چَلناتیز رو ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Fleet
What are the meanings of Fleet in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fleet in Urdu are دستہ - dastah, سریع - sarii, غائب ہونا - ghaa eb hona, پھرتیلا - phurtiila, فرار ہونا - faraar hona, چل دینا - chal deyna, تیز رو - teyz rau, سبک رو - subuk rau, بیڑا - beyra, چمپت ہونا - champat hona, اڑ جانا - ur jaana and تانتا - taanta. To understand how would you translate the word Fleet in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fleet or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fleet synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fleet. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fleet in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fleet in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fleet with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fleet?
Meanings of fleet are دستہ - dastah, سریع - sarii, غائب ہونا - ghaa eb hona, پھرتیلا - phurtiila, فرار ہونا - faraar hona, چل دینا - chal deyna, تیز رو - teyz rau, سبک رو - subuk rau, بیڑا - beyra, چمپت ہونا - champat hona, اڑ جانا - ur jaana and تانتا - taanta
Whats the definition of fleet?
Definition of the fleet are
- disappear gradually
- a group of warships organized as a tactical unit
- a group of steamships operating together under the same ownership
- group of motor vehicles operating together under the same ownership
- group of aircraft operating together under the same ownership
- moving very fast
What is the synonym of fleet?
Synonym of word fleet are manubrium, quick, absentation, energetic, abscond, grip, fast, abearance, clever, escape
What are the idioms related to fleet?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fleet.
- To throw the handle after the lost hatchet
- Fade away
- Jog away jog off
- The thought hath good legs and the quill a good tongue
- Destroy sth root and branch
What are the quotes with word fleet?
Here are the quotes with the word fleet in them
- The fleet sailed to its war base in the North Sea, headed not so much for some rendezvous with glory as for rendezvous with discretion. — Barbara Tuchman
- Buonaparte has often made his boast that our fleet would be worn out by keeping the sea and that his was kept in order and increasing by staying in port but know he finds, I fancy, if Emperors hear the truth, that his fleet suffers more in a night than ours in one year. — Horatio Nelson