Task meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Task.
- (noun) : a specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee
- (noun) : any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted
- (verb) : assign a task to
- (verb) : use to the limit
We cannot know the whole truth, which belongs to God alone, but our task nevertheless is to seek to know what is true. And if we offend gravely enough against what we know to be true, as by failing badly enough to deal affectionately and responsibly with our land and our neighbors, truth will retaliate with ugliness, poverty, and disease.
More words related to the meanings of Task
More words from Urdu related to Task
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Task meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ملازمت دیناعطیہحباوگھَٹرتیبہکاروباری اقدامتڑپناگوٹا کناریثقلرجوع کرنااہمیتجنسی بھوککسالاسودا گریکافور ہو جاناہُنَر مَندیکرتوتکپڑے کی بناوٹوزنیتحویل میں دینافرضخواہشعمَلپدارتھچاہتمشکلدخلعزمہتھیار گھسیڑ دیناحاصلزیر بار کرناپالناملازم رکھنے کا فعلمستیکوششفرمدستہقیمتکار نمایاںبناناخرچ کرناحوالے کرناتیز رومقصدحرکت کرناشےآڑہت کرنافرماناستعمال کرنابھونکنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Task
What are the meanings of Task in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Task in Urdu are کام - kaam, وظیفہ - waziifah, سپرد کرنا - supurd karna, کام دینا - kaam deyna, بوجھ ڈالنا, مہم - muhim and بیڑا - beyra. To understand how would you translate the word Task in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Task or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Task synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Task. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Task in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Task in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Task with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by task?
Meanings of task are کام - kaam, وظیفہ - waziifah, سپرد کرنا - supurd karna, کام دینا - kaam deyna, بوجھ ڈالنا, مہم - muhim and بیڑا - beyra
Whats the definition of task?
Definition of the task are
- a specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee
- any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted
- assign a task to
- use to the limit
What is the synonym of task?
Synonym of word task are calling, grant, function, consign, arduous, errand, commit, action, duty, engagement
What are the idioms related to task?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word task.
- Be content with friend sincerity
- Be content with friends sincerity
- Better do it than wish it done
- Charity begins at home
- Enquire not what's in another's pot
What are the quotes with word task?
Here are the quotes with the word task in them
- When superstition is allowed to perform the task of old age in dulling the human temperament, we can say goodbye to all excellence in poetry, in painting, and in music. — Denis Diderot
- The crucial task of old age is balance: keeping just well enough, just brave enough, just gay and interested and starkly honest enough to remain a sentient human being. — Florida Scott Maxwell
- A task becomes a duty from the moment you suspect it to be an essential part of that integrity which alone entitles a man to assume responsibility. — Dag Hammarskjold
- We cannot know the whole truth, which belongs to God alone, but our task nevertheless is to seek to know what is true. And if we offend gravely enough against what we know to be true, as by failing badly enough to deal affectionately and responsibly with our land and our neighbors, truth will retaliate with ugliness, poverty, and disease. — Wendell Berry