Foolishness meanings in Urdu
Foolishness meanings in Urdu are بیوقوفی, حماقت, پاگل پن, خبط, بیہودگی, ناسمجھی, لچر پن, نادانی, مورکھ پن, اوت پن, الو پن, حمق Foolishness in Urdu. More meanings of foolishness, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Foolishness.
- (noun) : the quality of being rash and foolish
- (noun) : the trait of acting stupidly or rashly
- (noun) : a stupid mistake
More words related to the meanings of Foolishness
More words from Urdu related to Foolishness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Foolishness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مسخرہ پنسنگھار بٹوہاحمق سے متعلقابلتاآزادہگردانہمالیخولیاجنُونايک استمراریوارفتگیبخارخود پسندیمزاجمزخرفاتبے تمیزیلاعلمیدیوانگیدیوانہحالت دیوانگیگھیراانوکھا طرز عملحماقتاچانک ذہنی روجاہلیتناطاقتیجھلّادُھری پھیرایک ہی بات کا خبط یا جنونکبیدگیگرمیرائےخشمغرورمخصوص جذبہ یا خیالبے ہودگیسستیجہلوحشتخبطیبے کلیآسیبچِلّاناباؤلاہلکاپناوٹ پٹانگخام خیالینادانینقاہتجنوںتیڑھا پن ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Foolishness
What are the meanings of Foolishness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Foolishness in Urdu are پاگل پن - paagal pan, بیہودگی - Behodgi, خبط - khabt, بیوقوفی - Bewaqoofi, حماقت - hemaaqat and نادانی - naa daani. To understand how would you translate the word Foolishness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Foolishness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Foolishness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Foolishness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Foolishness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Foolishness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Foolishness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by foolishness?
Meanings of foolishness are پاگل پن - paagal pan, بیہودگی - Behodgi, خبط - khabt, بیوقوفی - Bewaqoofi, حماقت - hemaaqat and نادانی - naa daani
Whats the definition of foolishness?
Definition of the foolishness are
- the quality of being rash and foolish
- the trait of acting stupidly or rashly
- a stupid mistake
What is the synonym of foolishness?
Synonym of word foolishness are imbecility, vanity, freckledness, flam, senselessness, crazedness, fatuity, irritating, idiotic, naughtiness
What are the idioms related to foolishness?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word foolishness.
- Have sth on the brain
- It is foolish to fear what cannot be avoided
- Draw not thy bow before the arrow be fixed
- Learning makes the wise wiser but the fool more foolish
- Young folkilly folk old folk cold folk
What are the quotes with word foolishness?
Here are the quotes with the word foolishness in them
- The philosophies of one age have become the absurdities of the next, and the foolishness of yesterday has become the wisdom of tomorrow. — William Osler
- More books, more racing and more foolishness with cars and motorcycles are in the works. — Brock Yates
- Pain and foolishness lead to great bliss and complete knowledge, for Eternal Wisdom created nothing under the sun in vain. — Khalil Gibran
- We want you to sit down and leave your egos at home and let's get an understanding as to where all this is foolishness coming from. There are others who are putting things out there or throwing a stick and hiding their hand and keeping things built up in the media. — Afrika Bambaataa