Unadulterated meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Unadulterated.
- (adjective satellite) : not mixed with impurities
- (adjective satellite) : without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers
All respect for the office of the presidency aside, I assumed that the obvious and unadulterated decline of freedom and constitutional sovereignty, not to mention the efforts to curb the power of judicial review, spoke for itself.
More words related to the meanings of Unadulterated
More words from Urdu related to Unadulterated
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unadulterated meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Unadulterated
What are the meanings of Unadulterated in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unadulterated in Urdu are عمدہ - umdah, کورا - kora, اصلی - asli, بے میل - bey mael, خالص - khaalis and نرا - nira. To understand how would you translate the word Unadulterated in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unadulterated or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unadulterated synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unadulterated. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unadulterated in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unadulterated in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unadulterated with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unadulterated?
Meanings of unadulterated are عمدہ - umdah, کورا - kora, اصلی - asli, بے میل - bey mael, خالص - khaalis and نرا - nira
Whats the definition of unadulterated?
Definition of the unadulterated are
- not mixed with impurities
- without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers
What is the synonym of unadulterated?
Synonym of word unadulterated are sublimely, braggart, intrinsic, unalloyed, unused, magnificent, unblemished, utter, sterling, blank
What are the idioms related to unadulterated?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unadulterated.
- Good money
- A mere scholar at court is an ass among apes
- The fairest apple hangs on the highest bough
- The pick of the basket
- Friends are lost by calling often and calling seldom
What are the quotes with word unadulterated?
Here are the quotes with the word unadulterated in them
- All respect for the office of the presidency aside, I assumed that the obvious and unadulterated decline of freedom and constitutional sovereignty, not to mention the efforts to curb the power of judicial review, spoke for itself. — Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Those who turn good organizations into great organizations are motivated by a deep creative urge and an inner compulsion for sheer unadulterated excellence for its own sake. — Jim Collins