Inflict meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Inflict.
- (verb) : impose something unpleasant
Violence is a very ugly thing. Violence is often so casual on film, and made to look so cool and so sexy, but violence is a repulsive, repugnant act that human beings inflict on each other. It shouldn't seem to be cool and sexy, ever really.
There will one day spring from the brain of science a machine or force so fearful in its potentialities, so absolutely terrifying, that even man, the fighter, who will dare torture and death in order to inflict torture and death, will be appalled, and so abandon war forever.
More words related to the meanings of Inflict
More words from Urdu related to Inflict
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Inflict meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لاحق کرناٹھیلنارہنادکھی کرناتین تیرہ ہوناتہمت لگاناترتیب کرنا یا دیناشکنجہکانٹاپریشانیشروع کرناسانٹھناسَبیکہآزردہ کرناگیرناسرائیت کرانارشتہ جڑناکپنیحق تلفی کرناجوڑنادرجہ بندی کرناچٹکیچھوپناسر کرنابے چینیدہقانمحصولسامنا کرناپسرناپھینکالجھن میں ڈالنابچے دیناساتھ دیناقے کرناکنڈآافتادمارمقام اتصالسیمنٹگھاؤپلاناہسپانیہ کا مسلماناڑہاناگھسیڑنالاحقہپودا لگاناجھپٹ لینادھرناپہنچناٹھیرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Inflict
|Petit point||ٹانکوں سے لگانا|
|Railway stitch||تیزی سے ٹانکے لگانا|
|Split one sides||قہقہہ لگانا|
|Split ones sides||قہقہہ لگانا|
|To hit the needle||صحیح نشانہ لگانا|
|To lay out||نمائش لگانا دکھانا|
|To throw mud at||بیکار الزام لگانا|
What are the meanings of Inflict in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Inflict in Urdu are ڈالنا - daalna, لگانا - lagaana and تکلیف دینا - takliif deyna. To understand how would you translate the word Inflict in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Inflict or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Inflict synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Inflict. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Inflict in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Inflict in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Inflict with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by inflict?
Meanings of inflict are ڈالنا - daalna, لگانا - lagaana and تکلیف دینا - takliif deyna
Whats the definition of inflict?
Definition of the inflict are
- impose something unpleasant
What is the synonym of inflict?
Synonym of word inflict are put in, appose, nip, embaling, put, semble, distress, enlace, pour, scaffolds
What are the idioms related to inflict?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word inflict.
- Go nap
- In the saddle
- Lie hard or heavy on upon to
- Put away
- Under the heels
What are the quotes with word inflict?
Here are the quotes with the word inflict in them
- Violence is a very ugly thing. Violence is often so casual on film, and made to look so cool and so sexy, but violence is a repulsive, repugnant act that human beings inflict on each other. It shouldn't seem to be cool and sexy, ever really. — James Purefoy
- There will one day spring from the brain of science a machine or force so fearful in its potentialities, so absolutely terrifying, that even man, the fighter, who will dare torture and death in order to inflict torture and death, will be appalled, and so abandon war forever. — Thomas A. Edison
- Only a humanity to whom death has become as indifferent as its members, that has itself died, can inflict it administratively on innumerable people. — Theodor Adorno
- Leadership is, among other things, the ability to inflict pain and get away with it - short-term pain for long-term gain. — George Will