Intimidation meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Intimidation.
- (noun) : the act of intimidating a weaker person to make them do something
- (noun) : a communication that makes you afraid to try something
- (noun) : the feeling of discouragement in the face of someone's superior fame or wealth or status etc.
- (noun) : the feeling of being intimidated; being made to feel afraid or timid
The Klan had used fear, intimidation and murder to brutally oppress over African-Americans who sought justice and equality and it sought to respond to the young workers of the civil rights movement in Mississippi in the same way.
More words related to the meanings of Intimidation
More words from Urdu related to Intimidation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Intimidation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خُدا کا خَوفدھمکیبدحواسیدھمکاناہِراساں کَرناہیبت زدہ ہوناتخويفعبرتوجدانستوتہیٹا پنڈپٹشکہیبت زدہ کرناتہدیدلرزہحرف آخرادراکبھئے مانناغراہٹترسڈینگ دھڑکاہولناکیمایوس کرناخوفزدہ کرنامبہُوت ہوناڈرتشددبے امنیدھاکخوف کھاناآخہیبَتڈراوناجوکھوںبد گمانیہمت شکنیاخیر شرطلرزہ بر اندام ہوناانتباہگرفتاریاحتراماندیشہ کرنالافوحشتدہشت دینایاسڈرپنادہشتدباو ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Intimidation
What are the meanings of Intimidation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Intimidation in Urdu are دہشت - daehshat, ڈانٹ ڈپٹ - daant dapat, خوف - khauf, ڈر - dar and دھمکی - dhamki. To understand how would you translate the word Intimidation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Intimidation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Intimidation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Intimidation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Intimidation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Intimidation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Intimidation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by intimidation?
Meanings of intimidation are دہشت - daehshat, ڈانٹ ڈپٹ - daant dapat, خوف - khauf, ڈر - dar and دھمکی - dhamki
Whats the definition of intimidation?
Definition of the intimidation are
- the act of intimidating a weaker person to make them do something
- a communication that makes you afraid to try something
- the feeling of discouragement in the face of someone's superior fame or wealth or status etc.
- the feeling of being intimidated; being made to feel afraid or timid
What is the synonym of intimidation?
Synonym of word intimidation are affright, scorned, phobia, fears, peril, scoke, horror, feares, misgiving, threst
What are the idioms related to intimidation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word intimidation.
- Bite one thumb
- War of nerves
- A coward fear can make a coward valiant
- Catch one's breath
- Dread and affection never exist together
What are the quotes with word intimidation?
Here are the quotes with the word intimidation in them
- The Klan had used fear, intimidation and murder to brutally oppress over African-Americans who sought justice and equality and it sought to respond to the young workers of the civil rights movement in Mississippi in the same way. — Charles Rangel
- I've had to deal, a lot, with my own sense of intimidation at meeting famous people - especially actors, but really any famous people. — Charlie Kaufman
- The freedom to criticize judges and other public officials is necessary to a vibrant democracy. The problem comes when healthy criticism is replaced with more destructive intimidation and sanctions. — Sandra Day O'Connor