Monstrous meanings in Urdu
Monstrous meanings in Urdu are عجیب, بھیانک, خوفناک, پرہول, حیران کن, عجوبہ صفت, عجیب الخلقت, راچھسی, عفریتی, دیوہیکل, دیوسا Monstrous in Urdu. More meanings of monstrous, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Monstrous.
- (adjective satellite) : distorted and unnatural in shape or size; abnormal and hideous
- (adjective satellite) : abnormally large
Within the U.S., the Obama presidency will be mainly measured by the success or failure of his economic policies. And here, I fear, the monstrous stimulus package with which this administration stumbled out of the gate will prove to be Obama's Waterloo.
More words related to the meanings of Monstrous
More words from Urdu related to Monstrous
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Monstrous meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
طرفہبڑانفرت انگیزفرددیوانہونیمُنفَرِدخیال پرستظالمرنجیدہخاممشہوربھانڈطرہہول ناکعجيبتہدید آمیزعظیم البحثہبڑا دیو کا دیونحسبھیانکباہریبے میلیگانگتتیرہبیمارکریہہانتہائی صورت حال میںبھُوت کی طرحغیر فطریشارحانوٹھاضخیمزشتخوفناکاضافیعفریتبھید بھراغیر حقیقیلونڈاسَختغمگینشاذافسانویکھلونارُعب دارحیران کنتخویف آمیزکابوسیزرد ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Monstrous
What are the meanings of Monstrous in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Monstrous in Urdu are خوفناک - khauf naak, عجیب - ajiib, بھیانک - bhayaanak, پرہول - pur haul, حیران کن - haerat kun, عجیب الخلقت - ajiib ul khilqat and دیوسا - Dewsa. To understand how would you translate the word Monstrous in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Monstrous or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Monstrous synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Monstrous. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Monstrous in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Monstrous in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Monstrous with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by monstrous?
Meanings of monstrous are خوفناک - khauf naak, عجیب - ajiib, بھیانک - bhayaanak, پرہول - pur haul, حیران کن - haerat kun, عجیب الخلقت - ajiib ul khilqat and دیوسا - Dewsa
Whats the definition of monstrous?
Definition of the monstrous are
- distorted and unnatural in shape or size; abnormal and hideous
- abnormally large
What is the synonym of monstrous?
Synonym of word monstrous are dreadly, strange, outlandish, weirds, dire, horrisonous, rorqual, vesiculous, minatory, horrible
What are the idioms related to monstrous?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word monstrous.
- An ugly situation
- Queer fish
What are the quotes with word monstrous?
Here are the quotes with the word monstrous in them
- Even in the centuries which appear to us to be the most monstrous and foolish, the immortal appetite for beauty has always found satisfaction. — Charles Baudelaire
- The architect, Peter Arens who is the monstrous carbuncle architect, not merely did his design which had won a public competition never get built but his practice suffered financially for some years. — Anthony Holden
- Within the U.S., the Obama presidency will be mainly measured by the success or failure of his economic policies. And here, I fear, the monstrous stimulus package with which this administration stumbled out of the gate will prove to be Obama's Waterloo. — Camille Paglia
- Always there has been some terrible evil at home or some monstrous foreign power that was going to gobble us up if we did not blindly rally behind it. — Douglas MacArthur