Encroachment meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Encroachment.
- (noun) : influencing strongly
- (noun) : entry to another's property without right or permission
- (noun) : any entry into an area not previously occupied
President Obama and his radical feminist enforcers have had it in for Catholic medical providers from the get-go. It's about time all people of faith fought back against this unprecedented encroachment on religious liberty. First, they came for the Catholics. Who's next?
More words related to the meanings of Encroachment
More words from Urdu related to Encroachment
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Encroachment meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قابواچانک حملہتابرکھنابے ادبیعلاقہعصمت دریپہنچنگرانیچھاپاگرفتتصرفغلبہمشغلہعمل دخلمٹھی میں لیناطنزیہوانٹھیروراہمطابقتبینٹچنگلدست اندازیدخل اندازیگہناپھنداغیر منقولہ جائیدادمجالمناناخلل اندازیقابضاقرارگزارہمونٹھدھاواانحرافاقتداریلغاردخل در معقولات کرنااختیارمتوجہ کرنابَرتَریبس کروآر جارہم آہنگیدستہ لگاناقبضہگھیراوسیلہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Encroachment
What are the meanings of Encroachment in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Encroachment in Urdu are مداخلت - mudaakhilat, تجاوز - tajaawuz, دست اندازی - dast andaazi, قبضہ - qabzah and بے جا مداخلت - bey ja mudaakhilat. To understand how would you translate the word Encroachment in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Encroachment or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Encroachment synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Encroachment. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Encroachment in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Encroachment in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Encroachment with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by encroachment?
Meanings of encroachment are مداخلت - mudaakhilat, تجاوز - tajaawuz, دست اندازی - dast andaazi, قبضہ - qabzah and بے جا مداخلت - bey ja mudaakhilat
Whats the definition of encroachment?
Definition of the encroachment are
- influencing strongly
- entry to another's property without right or permission
- any entry into an area not previously occupied
What is the synonym of encroachment?
Synonym of word encroachment are intercentrum, nimiety, molestation, manubrium, interreflection, usurpation, meddles, infringement, violation, keeping
What are the idioms related to encroachment?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word encroachment.
- Horn in
- Death is in the pot
- Hold in play
- Love as though might have to hate hate as though you might have to love
- Love as though might have to hate; hate as though you might have to love
What are the quotes with word encroachment?
Here are the quotes with the word encroachment in them
- President Obama and his radical feminist enforcers have had it in for Catholic medical providers from the get-go. It's about time all people of faith fought back against this unprecedented encroachment on religious liberty. First, they came for the Catholics. Who's next? — Michelle Malkin
- The humanities need to be defended today against the encroachments of physical science, as they once needed to be against the encroachment of theology. — Irving Babbitt