Lavish meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Lavish.
- (verb) : expend profusely; also used with abstract nouns
- (adjective satellite) : very generous
You don't have a lot of time you have to get it right. It's amazing how they create these episodes in such a short amount of time. They lavish a lot of care and money on each episode, and they just look terrific.
More words related to the meanings of Lavish
More words from Urdu related to Lavish
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lavish meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کثیر التعدادبے اثرا بچہدمکتازائد از طلب رسدپھیلاؤبھرمارخراباتیوافرفضلہقد آوربار آورمرفہ حالیاکثرچوڑائیزیادہ مقداردمکبیشیوافرتپریریلانبوہموٹادھتکارا ہواکافی و وافیبڑا حصہکھلے بندوںلبا لب پیالہاتنااڑاؤ کھاؤآسودگیوسیعلال یا سرخ کر دیناجمعیتکشادہ دلیبھکوسنارندفراوانیزائدواضحغلبہثروتزیادہبھرپورنہایتطغیانیباقی ساقیابتلاسیریبہتاتتجاوز ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Lavish
What are the meanings of Lavish in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lavish in Urdu are فراوانی - faraawaani, افراط - afraat, فضول خرچ - fuzuul kharch, کثرت - kasrat, وافر - wufuur, ریل پیل - reyl peyl and اسراف کرنا - israaf karna. To understand how would you translate the word Lavish in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lavish or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lavish synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lavish. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lavish in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lavish in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lavish with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lavish?
Meanings of lavish are فراوانی - faraawaani, افراط - afraat, فضول خرچ - fuzuul kharch, کثرت - kasrat, وافر - wufuur, ریل پیل - reyl peyl and اسراف کرنا - israaf karna
Whats the definition of lavish?
Definition of the lavish are
- expend profusely; also used with abstract nouns
- very generous
What is the synonym of lavish?
Synonym of word lavish are aggrandizement, glut, extravagant, overstock, numerous, numerosity, voluminous, fulness, waster, opulence
What are the idioms related to lavish?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lavish.
- At the first cup man drinks wine at the second cup wine drinks wine at the third cup wine drinks man
- Many laws in a state are a bad sign
- Buy what you do not want and you will sell what you cannot spare
- Good harvests make men prodigal bad ones provident
- Great spenders are bad lenders
What are the quotes with word lavish?
Here are the quotes with the word lavish in them
- You don't have a lot of time you have to get it right. It's amazing how they create these episodes in such a short amount of time. They lavish a lot of care and money on each episode, and they just look terrific. — Margot Kidder
- And, we have no such thing as a budget anymore. Our manager freaks when we show him the bill. We're lavish to the bone, but all our money goes back into the product. — Freddie Mercury
- The gratification of wealth is not found in mere possession or in lavish expenditure, but in its wise application. — Miguel de Cervantes