Let go meanings in Urdu
Let go Definitions
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Let go.
- (verb) : be relaxed
- (verb) : release, as from one's grip
Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over.
Playing and singing at the same time is pretty cool, but sometimes it's difficult to know when you can just really let go a bit because you've got to get back to bloody microphone and sing some stuff.
More words related to the meanings of Let go
More words from Urdu related to Let go
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Let go meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ترک کرناخارج کرناروزنالگ رہنابخش دیناپھلکھچنابند کرنافائدہ کرناالگ کر دينانجات دینابچاناانجام دیناطلاق دینانکلناکھائیکِسی چیز کا زائد ھوناچھوڑ دینامافیہ خارج کرنامستثنیٰ کرناگریز کرنافرصتاپجبوجھ اتارنا یا ہلکا کرناہونے دیناہاتھ دھونابے رواجیدستبردار ھو جاناگولی مارناوجدبھاپ کادروازہپرہیز کرناالگ ہونالاناکننی کاٹنااجازت دینالڑائ ختم کر دیناچھٹیعفورہائی دیناسپرد کرناطلاقخندقراہرہا کرنابخشناٹھکرا دیناکالعدَم کَر ديناوداع ہونا ...
Idioms with the word Let go in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Let go
What are the meanings of Let go in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Let go in Urdu are چھوڑنا - chhorna and ڈھیل دینا - dhiil deyna. To understand how would you translate the word Let go in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Let go or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Let go synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Let go. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Let go in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Let go in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Let go with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by let go?
Meanings of let go are چھوڑنا - chhorna and ڈھیل دینا - dhiil deyna
Whats the definition of let go?
Definition of the let go are
- be relaxed
- release, as from one's grip
What is the synonym of let go?
Synonym of word let go are liberate, release, let, quit, relax, forgo, pardon, loosen, forgive, leave
What are the idioms with the word let go?
Here are the idioms with the word let go in them.
- A word and a stone let go cannot be recalled
- Little thieves we hang great ones we let go free
What are the idioms related to let go?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word let go.
- Let go
- Walk off
- Let go
- Let not poverty part good company
- Put to ransom
What are the quotes with word let go?
Here are the quotes with the word let go in them
- Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over. — Octavia Butler
- Playing and singing at the same time is pretty cool, but sometimes it's difficult to know when you can just really let go a bit because you've got to get back to bloody microphone and sing some stuff. — Graham Coxon
- Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties. — Erich Fromm
- Now I meditate twice a day for half an hour. In meditation, I can let go of everything. I'm not Hugh Jackman. I'm not a dad. I'm not a husband. I'm just dipping into that powerful source that creates everything. I take a little bath in it. — Hugh Jackman