Emit meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Emit.
- (verb) : expel (gases or odors)
- (verb) : give off, send forth, or discharge; as of light, heat, or radiation, vapor, etc.
- (verb) : express audibly; utter sounds (not necessarily words)
I think there have always been funny women, from Carol Burnett to Joan Rivers. When the audience sees a woman, they innately know she's worked twice as hard to get there, she's had to prove that she can be the leader, first, and then be funny on top of it. She has to emit a confidence that she's in control.
More words related to the meanings of Emit
More words from Urdu related to Emit
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Emit meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کِسی چیز کا زائد ھونانظر چراناکھلا ہوا میدانسینارحجان پیدا کرنادر گُزر کرناہوا نکلنے کا راستہبوجھ اتارنا یا ہلکا کرنارُخصَت ھونابے گھر کرناخصی بنانادیناکڑکناجاری ہونانکلنامول دیناباز آناروکشہر بدردریافت کرناآزادیترک تعلقکِسی شے کو دِکھانابے گناہ ٹھہرانارہائی دیناکاٹناتھالکہناپیخانے جاناکڑھائمرتب کرناکنارہ کرناراہگراناآگے دھکیلناجوڑنانکال دیناباجپیدا کرناچھٹیاشاعتبرگزیدہلا ابالی پنکوچ کرناپیدا وارپکڑنامنسوخ کرناعلیحدگیتماشاآزاد کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Emit
|Think out||تدبیر نکالنا|
|Think up||سوچنا نکالنا|
|To give one the push||ٹوکری سے نکالنا|
|To pick holes in||غلطیاں نکالنا|
|Turn away||نوکری سے نکالنا|
|Pluck out||اچانک نکالنا یا کھنیچنا|
What are the meanings of Emit in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Emit in Urdu are چھوڑنا - chhorna, آواز نکالنا - aawaaz nikaalna, نکالنا - nikalna and خارج کرنا - khaarij karna. To understand how would you translate the word Emit in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Emit or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Emit synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Emit. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Emit in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Emit in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Emit with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by emit?
Meanings of emit are چھوڑنا - chhorna, آواز نکالنا - aawaaz nikaalna, نکالنا - nikalna and خارج کرنا - khaarij karna
Whats the definition of emit?
Definition of the emit are
- expel (gases or odors)
- give off, send forth, or discharge; as of light, heat, or radiation, vapor, etc.
- express audibly; utter sounds (not necessarily words)
What is the synonym of emit?
Synonym of word emit are disuse, vocalise, protrude, extracting, discharge, extract, throw out, yield, excruciate, acquisition
What are the idioms related to emit?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word emit.
- Leave out
- Let go
- Walk off
- Let go
- Let not poverty part good company
What are the quotes with word emit?
Here are the quotes with the word emit in them
- I think there have always been funny women, from Carol Burnett to Joan Rivers. When the audience sees a woman, they innately know she's worked twice as hard to get there, she's had to prove that she can be the leader, first, and then be funny on top of it. She has to emit a confidence that she's in control. — Wendy Liebman
- Even when they have nothing, the Irish emit a kind of happiness, a joy. — Fiona Shaw
- Nature is a temple in which living columns sometimes emit confused words. Man approaches it through forests of symbols, which observe him with familiar glances. — Charles Baudelaire