Lick meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Lick.
- (noun) : touching with the tongue
- (noun) : a salt deposit that animals regularly lick
- (noun) : (boxing) a blow with the fist
- (verb) : pass the tongue over
- (verb) : take up with the tongue
- (verb) : beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
More words related to the meanings of Lick
More words from Urdu related to Lick
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lick meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حراستدفعتاً برباد کرناٹھکائ کرناپنیچاہنامغلوب کرنایورش کرنامجروح کرنابڑھاؤتدبیربد سلوکیضرب لگاناآسانی سے ہرا دیناہزیمت دیناگڑگڑانالگناہوا چلناحملہحرجزمین پر پٹخناچوٹ لگاناچمکیلابربادیمشابہجھوٹا کرناحربہزیاںاچھا جاننادرہم برہم کَرناچھکے چھڑاناہزیمت کرنادرمانلات چلانااُڑا لے جاناسلفٹھپازمیندھننارکھوالیتھاپباجیورشدردمانندجھوٹ ثابت کرناپٹائ کرناچوٹ پہنچانااجماعبے اثر کرناچارہ ...
Idioms with the word Lick in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Lick
What are the meanings of Lick in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lick in Urdu are ہرانا - haraana, چاٹنا - chaatna, ضرب - zarb, وار - waar and مار - maar. To understand how would you translate the word Lick in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lick or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lick synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lick. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lick in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lick in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lick with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lick?
Meanings of lick are ہرانا - haraana, چاٹنا - chaatna, ضرب - zarb, وار - waar and مار - maar
Whats the definition of lick?
Definition of the lick are
- touching with the tongue
- a salt deposit that animals regularly lick
- (boxing) a blow with the fist
- pass the tongue over
- take up with the tongue
- beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
What is the synonym of lick?
Synonym of word lick are beat, licker, kick, attack, licking, injury, assault, outface, slick, impression
What are the idioms with the word lick?
Here are the idioms with the word lick in them.
- A lick and a promise
- Many lick before they bite
What are the idioms related to lick?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lick.
- No halting before a cripple
- Fatal blow
- Proverbs are the wisdom of the streets
- Best defence is offence
- He invites guilt who overlooks crime
What are the quotes with word lick?
Here are the quotes with the word lick in them
- In prison, inmates sometimes use Cheetos and grape juice as makeup. I wouldn't use that beauty regimen around Britney Spears - she might lick your face off! — Joel McHale
- I wish people would turn off their computers, go outside, talk to people, touch people, lick people, enjoy each other's company and smell each other on the rump. — Tre Cool
- We made the buttons on the screen look so good you'll want to lick them. — Steve Jobs
- Learning about all those different things psychologically - about grief and my own addictions and problems and stuff like that, and really getting an education on it, I think it was part of the process of it, learning about it and trying to lick it. — Richie Sambora