Impression meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Impression.
- (noun) : an outward appearance
- (noun) : a clear and telling mental image
- (noun) : a concavity in a surface produced by pressing
- (noun) : the act of pressing one thing on or into the surface of another
- (noun) : an impressionistic portrayal of a person
- (noun) : (dentistry) an imprint of the teeth and gums in wax or plaster
- (noun) : all the copies of a work printed at one time
- (noun) : a symbol that is the result of printing or engraving
More words related to the meanings of Impression
More words from Urdu related to Impression
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Impression meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ٹھپادھکیلناچربہ اتارناضرب لگانابگاڑناحاصل تاثيرٹکراناکھدائہوا چلناوبالآزردہ کرنابلی طرح چپڑ چپڑ کرناعبارتاداچھاپپتہچنھ لگانادستاویززمرہمجروحفالَجگن کرناترقیشوشہتصنوعنقش و نگار کرناروح نکلنالکددفعتاً برباد کرنااُڑا لے جاناتَباہیتصویرکھڑ کھڑانادخل اندازی کرنادلکشیشباہتگھاؤخطمس کرناپڑھنتحق تلفی کرناتال پر ناچناجِسَم کے کِسی حِصّے کا فعلکتبہمر جانانقش کرناقرعہٹھکراناخبر لینااچانک یا زور سے ضرب لگانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Impression
What are the meanings of Impression in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Impression in Urdu are ثبت - sabt, اثر - asar, نقش - naqsh, ضرب - zarb, تاثر - taa ssur, تاثیر - taa siir, چھاپ - chaap and ٹھپا - thappa. To understand how would you translate the word Impression in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Impression or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Impression synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Impression. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Impression in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Impression in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Impression with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by impression?
Meanings of impression are ثبت - sabt, اثر - asar, نقش - naqsh, ضرب - zarb, تاثر - taa ssur, تاثیر - taa siir, چھاپ - chaap and ٹھپا - thappa
Whats the definition of impression?
Definition of the impression are
- an outward appearance
- a clear and telling mental image
- a concavity in a surface produced by pressing
- the act of pressing one thing on or into the surface of another
- an impressionistic portrayal of a person
- (dentistry) an imprint of the teeth and gums in wax or plaster
- all the copies of a work printed at one time
- a symbol that is the result of printing or engraving
What is the synonym of impression?
Synonym of word impression are writing, company, features, effectuation, hit, effection, seal, zubr, engraving, effector
What are the idioms related to impression?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word impression.
- Forgiven the unrepentant is like making picture on water
- Fatal blow
- Proverbs are the wisdom of the streets
- A coward fear can make a coward valiant
- A man's character depends on whether his friends are good or bad
What are the quotes with word impression?
Here are the quotes with the word impression in them
- My method of helping someone is saying, 'Wow, you look amazing. Let me help you look even better.' I think tearing someone down is an awful thing to do. It has a lasting impression on people. — Carson Kressley
- Don't get the impression that you arouse my anger. You see, one can only be angry with those he respects. — Richard M.Nixon
- There is no spot of ground, however arid, bare or ugly, that cannot be tamed into such a state as may give an impression of beauty and delight. — Gertrude Jekyll
- We were astonished by the beauty and refinement of the art displayed by the objects surpassing all we could have imagined - the impression was overwhelming. — Howard Carter