Virtuous meanings in Urdu
Virtuous meanings in Urdu are صالح, نیک, فاضل, مؤثر, پارسا, سعادت مند, ہیرا, با اخلاق, عفیف, عاصم Virtuous in Urdu. More meanings of virtuous, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Virtuous.
- (adjective satellite) : in a state of sexual virginity
- (adjective) : morally excellent
He who is void of virtuous attachments in private life is, or very soon will be, void of all regard for his country. There is seldom an instance of a man guilty of betraying his country, who had not before lost the feeling of moral obligations in his private connections.
More words related to the meanings of Virtuous
More words from Urdu related to Virtuous
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Virtuous meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Virtuous in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Virtuous
What are the meanings of Virtuous in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Virtuous in Urdu are ہیرا - hiira, فاضل - faazil, پارسا - paarsa, نیک - neyk, مؤثر - mua ssir, با اخلاق - baa ekhlaaq, عفیف - afiif, عاصم - aasim, صالح - saaleh and سعادت مند - saaadat mand. To understand how would you translate the word Virtuous in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Virtuous or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Virtuous synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Virtuous. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Virtuous in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Virtuous in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Virtuous with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by virtuous?
Meanings of virtuous are ہیرا - hiira, فاضل - faazil, پارسا - paarsa, نیک - neyk, مؤثر - mua ssir, با اخلاق - baa ekhlaaq, عفیف - afiif, عاصم - aasim, صالح - saaleh and سعادت مند - saaadat mand
Whats the definition of virtuous?
Definition of the virtuous are
- in a state of sexual virginity
- morally excellent
What is the synonym of virtuous?
Synonym of word virtuous are diamond, proficient, abstemious, simple, telling, uncorrupted, accomplished person, pure, operative, uncorrupt
What are the idioms with the word virtuous?
Here are the idioms with the word virtuous in them.
- Policy may be virtuous as well as vicious
What are the idioms related to virtuous?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word virtuous.
- The rotten apple injures its neighbours
- Courtesy is cumbersome to him that knows it not
- It is good to begin well but better to end well
- A myrtle among thorns is a myrtle still
- A black man being called mr white
What are the quotes with word virtuous?
Here are the quotes with the word virtuous in them
- Even in decline, a virtuous man increases the beauty of his behavior. A burning stick, though turned to the ground, has its flame drawn upwards. — Saskya Pandita
- Do not have evil-doers for friends, do not have low people for friends: have virtuous people for friends, have for friends the best of men. — George Santayana
- He who is void of virtuous attachments in private life is, or very soon will be, void of all regard for his country. There is seldom an instance of a man guilty of betraying his country, who had not before lost the feeling of moral obligations in his private connections. — Samuel Adams
- But when women are moved and lend help, when women, who are by nature calm and controlled, give encouragement and applause, when virtuous and knowledgeable women grace the endeavor with their sweet love, then it is invincible. — Jose Marti