Noblest meanings in Urdu
Noblest meanings in Urdu is نیک Noblest in Urdu. More meanings of noblest, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
More words from Urdu related to Noblest
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Noblest meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Noblest in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Noblest
What are the meanings of Noblest in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Noblest in Urdu is نیک - neyk. To understand how would you translate the word Noblest in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Noblest or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Noblest synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Noblest. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Noblest in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Noblest in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Noblest with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by noblest?
Meaning of noblest is نیک - neyk
Whats the definition of noblest?
Definition of the noblest are
What is the synonym of noblest?
Synonym of word noblest are lucky, kind, uncorrupt, good, pure, neighbourly, meek, uncorrupted, generous, goody goody
What are the idioms with the word noblest?
Here are the idioms with the word noblest in them.
- Kindness is the noblest weapon to conquer with
- The noblest revenge is to forgive
What are the idioms related to noblest?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word noblest.
- It is good to begin well but better to end well
- Good advice may be given but not good manners
- Good beginnings make good endings
- Good to begin well better to end well
- Keep good men company and you shall be of the number
What are the quotes with word noblest?
Here are the quotes with the word noblest in them
- Anger may be kindled in the noblest breasts: but in these slow droppings of an unforgiving temper never takes the shape of consistency of enduring hatred. — M. Kathleen Casey
- At the beginning of the 20th century, the ambition of the great painters was to make paintings that were like music, which was then considered as the noblest art. — Brian Eno
- The love of beauty in its multiple forms is the noblest gift of the human cerebrum. — Alexis Carrel
- At his best, man is the noblest of all animals separated from law and justice he is the worst. — Aristotle