Imagination meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Imagination.
- (noun) : the ability to form mental images of things or events
- (noun) : the formation of a mental image of something that is not perceived as real and is not present to the senses
- (noun) : the ability to deal resourcefully with unusual problems
I had a very happy childhood, but I wasn't that happy a child. I liked being alone and creating characters and voices. I think that's when your creativity is developed, when you're young. I liked the world of the imagination because it was an easy place to go to.
More words related to the meanings of Imagination
More words from Urdu related to Imagination
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Imagination meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قرارخرابیتلون مزاجیڈبکابےاعتباریادبسمجھنابچارنادھنغورمشاہدہدہشتذہنیدرد سرذہنی شکلبھوتموہوم یا خیالی پیکرکہا سناتصوّراتیپناہ ملناسَتاناخیالدانستعام تصورخیال رکھناگتھی ڈالناماننادھڑکاڈَربِصارتخطر ناک طریقہرعایتتوہم پرستیگمانمفروضہرَنجيدَہ ہوناتاسفآزاردہشت کرنامعنویتحيرَت ميں ہونالحاظنرم آنچ کا پکواندقتپرواہانصاففریب تصورپندجائزہمیلان ...
Idiom with the word Imagination in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Imagination
What are the meanings of Imagination in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Imagination in Urdu are دھیان - dhyaan, فکر - fikr, خیال - khayaal, تصور - tasawwur, قوت متخیلہ, واہمہ - waahimah and وہم - waehm. To understand how would you translate the word Imagination in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Imagination or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Imagination synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Imagination. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Imagination in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Imagination in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Imagination with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by imagination?
Meanings of imagination are دھیان - dhyaan, فکر - fikr, خیال - khayaal, تصور - tasawwur, قوت متخیلہ, واہمہ - waahimah and وہم - waehm
Whats the definition of imagination?
Definition of the imagination are
- the ability to form mental images of things or events
- the formation of a mental image of something that is not perceived as real and is not present to the senses
- the ability to deal resourcefully with unusual problems
What is the synonym of imagination?
Synonym of word imagination are observance, cark, perpession, thought, conception, muse, conceptibility, ideaed, stew, care
What are the idioms with the word imagination?
Here are the idioms with the word imagination in them.
- A powerful imagination produces the event
What are the idioms related to imagination?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word imagination.
- Poetic justice
- For mad words deaf ears
- In one mind's eye
- In ones mind's eye
- Look to the main chance
What are the quotes with word imagination?
Here are the quotes with the word imagination in them
- My view is that at a younger age your optimism is more and you have more imagination etc. You have less bias. — Abdul Kalam
- I had a very happy childhood, but I wasn't that happy a child. I liked being alone and creating characters and voices. I think that's when your creativity is developed, when you're young. I liked the world of the imagination because it was an easy place to go to. — David Walliams
- Belief is nothing but a more vivid, lively, forcible, firm, steady conception of an object, than what the imagination alone is ever able to attain. — David Hume
- Fear of error which everything recalls to me at every moment of the flight of my ideas, this mania for control, makes men prefer reason's imagination to the imagination of the senses. And yet it is always the imagination alone which is at work. — Louis Aragon