Observation meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Observation.
- (noun) : the act of observing; taking a patient look
- (noun) : the act of noticing or paying attention
- (noun) : the act of making and recording a measurement
- (noun) : facts learned by observing
- (noun) : a remark expressing careful consideration
More words related to the meanings of Observation
More words from Urdu related to Observation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Observation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
احتیاطغور و فکرجاپانی بدھ متمنانابینائیدیکھنافہممنشااَندازہ لَگاناالہامنگرانیچتونسوچسننالحاظالطفاتریتدل سوزیدیاتاکحسمُلاقات کَرنارکھوالینظررغبتنوبتچاہآمدخيالدھیان دینامشاہدہبصرسوچنے کی قوتمَنظَرلمس کرناپاسبانیخیالاحترامتوجہ دیناعطادیداررواجکَشَفآرزومہربانیمنظرچھو کر جانناجیسے کِسی شخص کوگھڑیشعاع ڈالنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Observation
What are the meanings of Observation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Observation in Urdu are دھیان - dhyaan, توجہ - tawajjoh, دیکھنا - deykhna, روئت - ruu iyat, مراقبہ - muraaqibah, مشاہدہ - mushaahidah and ملاحظہ - mulaahezah. To understand how would you translate the word Observation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Observation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Observation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Observation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Observation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Observation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Observation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by observation?
Meanings of observation are دھیان - dhyaan, توجہ - tawajjoh, دیکھنا - deykhna, روئت - ruu iyat, مراقبہ - muraaqibah, مشاہدہ - mushaahidah and ملاحظہ - mulaahezah
Whats the definition of observation?
Definition of the observation are
- the act of observing; taking a patient look
- the act of noticing or paying attention
- the act of making and recording a measurement
- facts learned by observing
- a remark expressing careful consideration
What is the synonym of observation?
Synonym of word observation are thought, obtentions, view, afflux, regard, concentus, see, meditation, concent, heed
What are the idioms related to observation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word observation.
- For mad words deaf ears
- Look to the main chance
- Keep one's eye on
- Post mortem examination
- See life
What are the quotes with word observation?
Here are the quotes with the word observation in them
- There is no more difficult art to acquire than the art of observation, and for some men it is quite as difficult to record an observation in brief and plain language. — William Osler
- There is a wisdom in this beyond the rules of physic: a man's own observation what he finds good of and what he finds hurt of is the best physic to preserve health. — Francis Bacon
- It has been my observation that parents kill more dreams than anybody. — Spike Lee
- We cannot create observers by saying 'observe,' but by giving them the power and the means for this observation and these means are procured through education of the senses. — Maria Montessori