Neglect meanings in Urdu
Neglect meanings in Urdu are غفلت, بھولنا, چوکنا, صرف نظر, چوک, فر و گذاشت, حقارت, تحقیر, بے الطفاتی, بے دھیانی, ناکافی توجہ دینا, عدم توجہی, پس پشت ڈالنا, انادر, خیال نہ کرنا, بسارنا, بے التفاتی, تغافل, غفلت کرنا Neglect in Urdu. More meanings of neglect, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Neglect.
- (noun) : failure to act with the prudence that a reasonable person would exercise under the same circumstances
- (verb) : leave undone or leave out
- (verb) : fail to do something; leave something undone
- (noun) : the state of something that has been unused and neglected
- (noun) : the trait of neglecting responsibilities and lacking concern
- (verb) : fail to attend to
More words related to the meanings of Neglect
More words from Urdu related to Neglect
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Neglect meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نظر انداز کرناننداترشہچواباڑاخمارباغاچنتائیمجہولیبے ہوشیعیبقلیلپت بھنگاندیشہبے عزتیسکتہخبرداردھجیاں اڑاناایک قسم کا ڈھیلا لباسنفرتجھجھکناحرامکھٹائیبہکناصحنسستیحذفغلطیخواب آلودگیبے رخیمارا مارا پھرنااِستہزاپھٹکاربیجا کام کرناکمزوریفضیحتمتلیانفعالبربادیبصیرالتفات نہفراموشیطرح دیناتنقیصبھولنااپرادھعدم پیرویسہوشِکار گاہبے احتیاطی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Neglect
What are the meanings of Neglect in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Neglect in Urdu are چوک - chowk, تغافل - taghaaful, غفلت - ghaflat, تحقیر - taehqiir, چوکنا - chuukna, بھولنا - bhuulna, حقارت - heqaarat, غفلت کرنا - ghaflat karna, بے الطفاتی - bey iltefaati, عدم توجہی - adam tawajjohi, پس پشت ڈالنا - pas e pusht daalna, بسارنا - Basaarna and بے التفاتی. To understand how would you translate the word Neglect in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Neglect or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Neglect synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Neglect. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Neglect in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Neglect in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Neglect with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by neglect?
Meanings of neglect are چوک - chowk, تغافل - taghaaful, غفلت - ghaflat, تحقیر - taehqiir, چوکنا - chuukna, بھولنا - bhuulna, حقارت - heqaarat, غفلت کرنا - ghaflat karna, بے الطفاتی - bey iltefaati, عدم توجہی - adam tawajjohi, پس پشت ڈالنا - pas e pusht daalna, بسارنا - Basaarna and بے التفاتی
Whats the definition of neglect?
Definition of the neglect are
- failure to act with the prudence that a reasonable person would exercise under the same circumstances
- leave undone or leave out
- fail to do something; leave something undone
- the state of something that has been unused and neglected
- the trait of neglecting responsibilities and lacking concern
- fail to attend to
What is the synonym of neglect?
Synonym of word neglect are falling, inattention, disregard, squark, misprison, brangling, error, oblivion, carelessness, choc
What are the idioms related to neglect?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word neglect.
- To releation to the past
- To releation to the past
- Errors and omissions excepted
- Farhooting never killed a bird
- Far shooting never killed a bird
What are the quotes with word neglect?
Here are the quotes with the word neglect in them
- More business is lost every year through neglect than through any other cause. — Rose Kennedy
- A man should never neglect his family for business. — Walt Disney
- Perpetual devotion to what a man calls his business is only to be sustained by perpetual neglect of many other things. — Robert Louis Stevenson
- Presumption should never make us neglect that which appears easy to us, nor despair make us lose courage at the sight of difficulties. — Benjamin Banneker