Acid meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Acid.
- (noun) : street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
- (noun) : any of various water-soluble compounds having a sour taste and capable of turning litmus red and reacting with a base to form a salt
- (adjective satellite) : having the characteristics of an acid
- (adjective satellite) : being sour to the taste
More words related to the meanings of Acid
More words from Urdu related to Acid
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Acid meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Acid in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Acid
What are the meanings of Acid in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Acid in Urdu are تیز - teyz, چوک - chowk, ترشی - turshi, تیزاب - teyz aab, تیزابی - teyz aabi and کھٹائی - Khtai. To understand how would you translate the word Acid in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Acid or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Acid synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Acid. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Acid in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Acid in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Acid with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by acid?
Meanings of acid are تیز - teyz, چوک - chowk, ترشی - turshi, تیزاب - teyz aab, تیزابی - teyz aabi and کھٹائی - Khtai
Whats the definition of acid?
Definition of the acid are
- street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
- any of various water-soluble compounds having a sour taste and capable of turning litmus red and reacting with a base to form a salt
- having the characteristics of an acid
- being sour to the taste
What is the synonym of acid?
Synonym of word acid are upping, swank, neglect, ferreous, vehement, speedful, riparious, impounding, gruffness, musaceous
What are the idioms with the word acid?
Here are the idioms with the word acid in them.
- Is it necessary to add acid to the lemon
What are the idioms related to acid?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word acid.
- Men apt to promise are apt to forget
- Errors and omissions excepted
- Farhooting never killed a bird
- Far shooting never killed a bird
- Deaf men are quick eyed and distrustful
What are the quotes with word acid?
Here are the quotes with the word acid in them
- Every formula of every religion has in this age of reason, to submit to the acid test of reason and universal assent. — Mahatma Gandhi
- Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. — Mark Twain
- Anger: an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. — Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- You're pulling 4-5G for a lot of the corners around the lap. We build up lactic acid because there are a lot of vibrations in the car, and you have to have strong legs to hit the brake pedal. We need to be fit to do every lap at 100%. — Jenson Button