Blunder meanings in Urdu
Blunder meanings in Urdu are بھولنا, چوکنا, چوک, لغزش کرنا, لغزش, غلطی, خطا, کھوٹ, موٹی بھول, غلطی کرنا, خطا کرنا, بھول کرنا Blunder in Urdu. More meanings of blunder, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Blunder.
- (noun) : an embarrassing mistake
- (verb) : make one's way clumsily or blindly
- (verb) : commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake
- (verb) : utter impulsively
More words related to the meanings of Blunder
More words from Urdu related to Blunder
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Blunder meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دھوکاغلط اندازہاحاطہٹیڑھا پَننگرانیغیر مضروعہ زمینبد کاریدغاچُوکعذابدَراڑبد گمانیبری حرکتبدیرپٹ جاناجیسے کِسی قانون کینہ پاناکمیچارمحتاطٹیکاتحقیرحرامبُھولناکافی توجہ دیناورَھبالخیال باطلآلودگیزاید باتچوراہے کامُغالطَہ دارڈرٹھوکر کھانامارا مارا پھرناڈھلکنارخنہخالی جانا یا پڑنانُقصان رساںچت سے اتارناخبردارترشہکشیدگیکَمزوریکم بختیغفلتکھوٹاناکامیآنگندھوکے بَازِیباغ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Blunder
What are the meanings of Blunder in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Blunder in Urdu are چوک - chowk, غلطی - ghalti, کھوٹ - khot, چوکنا - chuukna, لغزش - laghzish, بھولنا - bhuulna, خطا - khata, غلطی کرنا - ghalti karna, خطا کرنا - khata karna and لغزش کرنا - laghzish karna. To understand how would you translate the word Blunder in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Blunder or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Blunder synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Blunder. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Blunder in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Blunder in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Blunder with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by blunder?
Meanings of blunder are چوک - chowk, غلطی - ghalti, کھوٹ - khot, چوکنا - chuukna, لغزش - laghzish, بھولنا - bhuulna, خطا - khata, غلطی کرنا - ghalti karna, خطا کرنا - khata karna and لغزش کرنا - laghzish karna
Whats the definition of blunder?
Definition of the blunder are
- an embarrassing mistake
- make one's way clumsily or blindly
- commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake
- utter impulsively
What is the synonym of blunder?
Synonym of word blunder are venial sin, incorrection, crime, delusion, quoit, slipping, corrodies, mistaking, forget, delict
What are the idioms related to blunder?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word blunder.
- To understand is to forgive
- The fault is as great as he that is faulty
- To releation to the past
- To releation to the past
- Errors and omissions excepted
What are the quotes with word blunder?
Here are the quotes with the word blunder in them
- Youth is a blunder Manhood a struggle, Old Age a regret. — Benjamin Disraeli
- In true education, anything that comes to our hand is as good as a book: the prank of a page- boy, the blunder of a servant, a bit of table talk - they are all part of the curriculum. — Michel de Montaigne
- I used to think information was destroyed in black hole. This was my biggest blunder, or at least my biggest blunder in science. — Stephen Hawking
- We smile at the ignorance of the savage who cuts down the tree in order to reach its fruit but the same blunder is made by every person who is over eager and impatient in the pursuit of pleasure. — William Ellery Channing