Onerous meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Onerous.
- (adjective satellite) : not easily borne; wearing
My kids say if there's any family dinner that doesn't result in somebody crying, it's not a good dinner. They cry because it helps relieve them of a guilt or some onerous emotional burden. It's like a family tradition.
More words related to the meanings of Onerous
More words from Urdu related to Onerous
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Onerous meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بےجانمتشدداہمبَڑاآفت رسیدہکشٹقووی الجثہدکھ دائیمحنتیبدشگونیکنگندھم دھماتے قدموں سے چلنامہتم بالشانوحشیانہبےرَحمپریقینقابل غورجو اسانی سے مُڑ نَہ سَکےکڈھببے لوچننداسااکھَّڑپرپیچکم بختمشکلقویعالیہٹ دھرمدھڑاکَڑااکتانے والابھرائی یا پھٹیشدت سےضخیمثقیلسنگدلپر طیشگراں بارڈراؤناہیرے کادیرینہنافرمانڈھیلے جیساقریبعظیم الشانغالَببے فیضبکٹپائے داررنج افزا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Onerous
What are the meanings of Onerous in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Onerous in Urdu are کڑا - kara, جابرانہ - jaabiraanah, بھاری - bhaari, وزنی - wazni and کٹھن - kathin. To understand how would you translate the word Onerous in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Onerous or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Onerous synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Onerous. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Onerous in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Onerous in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Onerous with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by onerous?
Meanings of onerous are کڑا - kara, جابرانہ - jaabiraanah, بھاری - bhaari, وزنی - wazni and کٹھن - kathin
Whats the definition of onerous?
Definition of the onerous are
- not easily borne; wearing
What is the synonym of onerous?
Synonym of word onerous are diamond, oppressively, important, inflexible, loud, unyielding, cruel, grievous, inexorable, lifeless
What are the idioms related to onerous?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word onerous.
- A pound of idleness weighs twenty ounces
- In a long journey weigh straws
- Much meatmuch malodies
- Old age is a heavy burden
- Peace at all costs
What are the quotes with word onerous?
Here are the quotes with the word onerous in them
- My kids say if there's any family dinner that doesn't result in somebody crying, it's not a good dinner. They cry because it helps relieve them of a guilt or some onerous emotional burden. It's like a family tradition. — William Shatner
- Without true medical liability reform, our doctors will continue to leave, and young doctors coming out of medical school $100,000 to $200,000 in debt will not be able to afford such onerous costs. — Jim Gerlach
- Air travel survived decades of terrorism, including attacks which resulted in the deaths of everyone on the plane. It survived 9/11. It'll survive the next successful attack. The only real worry is that we'll scare ourselves into making air travel so onerous that we won't fly anymore. — Bruce Schneier