Difficult meanings in Urdu
Difficult meanings in Urdu are پرپیچ, باریک, دقیق, پیچ دار, پیچیدہ, کڑا, ٹیڑھا, دُشوار, دشوار, سخت, بھاری, مشکل, کٹھن, شاق Difficult in Urdu. More meanings of difficult, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Difficult.
- (adjective) : not easy; requiring great physical or mental effort to accomplish or comprehend or endure
- (adjective) : hard to control
I think that clearly it has an influence, to be coming of age during the punk rock era, to come from a difficult and sporadically violent background, to have been in and out of such chaos, I think it actually helps. But I don't know for sure.
More words related to the meanings of Difficult
More words from Urdu related to Difficult
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Difficult meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ضَخیمہٹا کٹادبیزسنگیناعظمروڑاتکلیفمحنتبل کھاتا ہوابھَاریگھنٹے کا ساٹھواں حصہبھگوناخرابیترچھابے رَحمگپتاچھے طرز عمل میں غیر متطابقجفا کشکٹھ حجتمُعضلہعمدہگھٹاناوبال جان ہوناغیر متمددنکنگنیمہتم بالشانپُر پيچبے ادبالجھاناخراببہت براڈنڈعرض کم کرناغضبناکموڑ دارجمناالجھاپکا پاپیخواب آلودہلہریاجس کا قطر کم ہوجدا کرنااستوارشائستہمحل سراالٹیباریکیبےرَحممفہومنمائشی ...
Idioms with the word Difficult in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Difficult
What are the meanings of Difficult in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Difficult in Urdu are مشکل - mushkil, سخت - sakht, کڑا - kara, بھاری - bhaari, پیچیدہ - peychiidah, ٹیڑھا - Terha, باریک - baariik, پیچ دار - peych daar, دقیق - daqiiq, کٹھن - kathin, دُشوار, دشوار - dushwaar, شاق - shaaq and پرپیچ - pur peych. To understand how would you translate the word Difficult in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Difficult or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Difficult synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Difficult. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Difficult in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Difficult in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Difficult with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by difficult?
Meanings of difficult are مشکل - mushkil, سخت - sakht, کڑا - kara, بھاری - bhaari, پیچیدہ - peychiidah, ٹیڑھا - Terha, باریک - baariik, پیچ دار - peych daar, دقیق - daqiiq, کٹھن - kathin, دُشوار, دشوار - dushwaar, شاق - shaaq and پرپیچ - pur peych
Whats the definition of difficult?
Definition of the difficult are
- not easy; requiring great physical or mental effort to accomplish or comprehend or endure
- hard to control
What is the synonym of difficult?
Synonym of word difficult are intricate, wrothful, tough, heavies, toughish, complicately, skew, rigid, bangle, fineish
What are the idioms with the word difficult?
Here are the idioms with the word difficult in them.
- All things are difficult before they are easy
- It is a difficult thing to replace true friends
- It is difficult to be strong and not rash
- It is more difficult to praise rightly than to blame
- Let the most difficult duty be your most sacred duty
What are the idioms related to difficult?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word difficult.
- Never shirk the hardest work
- One good word can warm three winter months
- A bad workman always quarrels with his tools
- A bad workman quarrels with his tools
- A crooked stick has a crooked shadow
What are the quotes with word difficult?
Here are the quotes with the word difficult in them
- In this age, which believes that there is a short cut to everything, the greatest lesson to be learned is that the most difficult way is, in the long run, the easiest. — Henry Miller
- If you've got to my age, you've probably had your heart broken many times. So it's not that difficult to unpack a bit of grief from some little corner of your heart and cry over it. — Emma Thompson
- I think that clearly it has an influence, to be coming of age during the punk rock era, to come from a difficult and sporadically violent background, to have been in and out of such chaos, I think it actually helps. But I don't know for sure. — Craig Ferguson
- I really enjoy being single again. I spent a lot of time in a relationship and the nearer we came to the end, the more difficult it got. You don't see things clearly as long as you're still involved. — Dido Armstrong