Pigment meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Pigment.
- (noun) : a substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid); dries to form a hard coating
- (verb) : color or dye with a pigment
- (verb) : acquire pigment; become colored or imbued
- (noun) : any substance whose presence in plant or animal tissues produces a characteristic color
- (noun) : dry coloring material (especially a powder to be mixed with a liquid to produce paint, etc.)
More words related to the meanings of Pigment
More words from Urdu related to Pigment
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pigment meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Pigment
What are the meanings of Pigment in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pigment in Urdu are رنگ - rang and روغن - raughan. To understand how would you translate the word Pigment in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pigment or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pigment synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pigment. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pigment in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pigment in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pigment with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pigment?
Meanings of pigment are رنگ - rang and روغن - raughan
Whats the definition of pigment?
Definition of the pigment are
- a substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid); dries to form a hard coating
- color or dye with a pigment
- acquire pigment; become colored or imbued
- any substance whose presence in plant or animal tissues produces a characteristic color
- dry coloring material (especially a powder to be mixed with a liquid to produce paint, etc.)
What is the synonym of pigment?
Synonym of word pigment are color, colors, oil, colouring, vat, glaze, colour, tincture, cerate, linament
What are the idioms related to pigment?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pigment.
- Varnishing hides a crack
- Black will take no other hue
- Do not be deceived by outward appearance
- Electric blue
- Never carry two faces under one hood