Note meanings in Urdu
Note meanings in Urdu are مختصر تحریر, کیفیت نامہ, توجہ یا الطفات کرنا, تحریر میں لانا, سارنگ, رقم کرنا, یاد داشت, سر, خط Note in Urdu. More meanings of note, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 12 English and definitions related to the word Note.
- (noun) : a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank)
- (noun) : high status importance owing to marked superiority
- (verb) : notice or perceive
- (verb) : make mention of
- (verb) : observe with care or pay close attention to
- (noun) : a comment or instruction (usually added)
- (noun) : a characteristic emotional quality
- (noun) : a brief written record
- (noun) : a notation representing the pitch and duration of a musical sound
- (noun) : a tone of voice that shows what the speaker is feeling
- (noun) : a promise to pay a specified amount on demand or at a certain time
- (verb) : make a written note of
More words related to the meanings of Note
More words from Urdu related to Note
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Note meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نقشدفترکاہلکسی شخص کا سرراگنیداخل کرناتیز آوازانچھرجنابسرنشان یا جھری ڈالنالِکھناصاحبپہلہدفلٹوگُھسناکھوپڑیرقعہلفظ کے رکن پر دباوٴرسیپو کھرسردارداغناخاطرسرحدپانیشہد کی نر مکھیچوٹیتحریر میں لانارقم کرناذکیکاغذایک احترامی تخاطبلب و لہجہقطار میں لگانانگینہ جڑناوالیتاجقدم کا نشانزبربھیتر آناسر کے بالحرف منقوش کرنالہجہستلیحوضکمنصباثرحافظہ ...
What are the meanings of Note in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Note in Urdu are سر - sur, یاد داشت - yaad daasht, خط - khat, تحریر میں لانا - taehriir meyn laana, سارنگ - saarang and رقم کرنا - raqam karna. To understand how would you translate the word Note in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Note or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Note synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Note. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Note in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Note in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Note with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by note?
Meanings of note are سر - sur, یاد داشت - yaad daasht, خط - khat, تحریر میں لانا - taehriir meyn laana, سارنگ - saarang and رقم کرنا - raqam karna
Whats the definition of note?
Definition of the note are
- a piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank)
- high status importance owing to marked superiority
- notice or perceive
- make mention of
- observe with care or pay close attention to
- a comment or instruction (usually added)
- a characteristic emotional quality
- a brief written record
- a notation representing the pitch and duration of a musical sound
- a tone of voice that shows what the speaker is feeling
- a promise to pay a specified amount on demand or at a certain time
- make a written note of
What is the synonym of note?
Synonym of word note are headspring, memorandum, tank, heads up, memo, sir, headful, agenda, sharp, headed
What are the idioms with the word note?
Here are the idioms with the word note in them.
- To make a note of
What are the quotes with word note?
Here are the quotes with the word note in them
- In passing, we should note this curious mark of our own age: the only absolute allowed is the absolute insistence that there is no absolute. — Francis Schaeffer
- My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires. — Beverly Sills
- When I tried to play something and screwed up, I'd hear some other note that would come into play. Then I started trying different things to find the beauty in it. — Dimebag Darrell
- I think it would be cool if you were writing a ransom note on your computer, if the paper clip popped up and said, 'Looks like you're writing a ransom note. Need help? You should use more forceful language, you'll get more money.' — Demetri Martin