Rob meanings in Urdu
Rob meanings in Urdu are راہ زنی کرنا, حَق سے محرُوم کَر دينا, چھين لينا, چرانا, لوٹنا, لُوٹنا, ڈاکَہ ڈالنا, چوری کرنا, عرق, رب, حجامت بنانا Rob in Urdu. More meanings of rob, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Rob.
- (verb) : take something away by force or without the consent of the owner
More words related to the meanings of Rob
More words from Urdu related to Rob
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rob meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چمڑا یا کھلڑی ادھیڑنالیٹنااللہمال مارناخلاصہسیّاللوٹ مارغبنالو بنانارُوحچریدندانے یا دانتے ڈالناواپس دیناربپسینہ چھوٹناطعنہ تشنع کرناکانجی کا پانیشربتجَعلینسیلالڑھکناتنگینوچنامحلُولمار لیناجھالرکذبلٹکانادھونسڈھُونڈنالڑکھڑا کر بولناگنتیحاصلموجدچُراناتاراج کرناجنگلعیاشیتغلب کرناجسمانی رگبنولے نکالناغارتزیادہ ہونانقل بنانالعابچمڑی ادھیڑناپڑناگھاس کھلانابند گوبھیجوہر ...
Idioms with the word Rob in it
What are the meanings of Rob in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rob in Urdu are لوٹنا - luutna, راہ زنی کرنا - raah zani karna, عرق - araq, چرانا - churaana, لُوٹنا - Lootna, ڈاکَہ ڈالنا, چوری کرنا - chori karna, رب - rab and حجامت بنانا - hajaamat banaana. To understand how would you translate the word Rob in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rob or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rob synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rob. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rob in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rob in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rob with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rob?
Meanings of rob are لوٹنا - luutna, راہ زنی کرنا - raah zani karna, عرق - araq, چرانا - churaana, لُوٹنا - Lootna, ڈاکَہ ڈالنا, چوری کرنا - chori karna, رب - rab and حجامت بنانا - hajaamat banaana
Whats the definition of rob?
Definition of the rob are
- take something away by force or without the consent of the owner
What is the synonym of rob?
Synonym of word rob are gin, waylay, return, vas, thieve, flounce, steal away, plunder, sap, purloin
What are the idioms with the word rob?
Here are the idioms with the word rob in them.
- Do not rob peter to pay paul
- To rob peter to pay paul
What are the idioms related to rob?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rob.
- Over head and ears
- Pick purse
What are the quotes with word rob?
Here are the quotes with the word rob in them
- The parents have a right to say that no teacher paid by their money shall rob their children of faith in God and send them back to their homes skeptical, or infidels, or agnostics, or atheists. — William Jennings Bryan
- There are forces all around you who wish to exploit division, rob you of your freedom, and tell you what to think. But young folks can rekindle the weary spirit of a slumbering nation. — Wynton Marsalis
- I suffered evils, but without allowing them to rob me of the freedom to expand. — Gordon Parks
- Who knew Rob Lowe was funny? On 'Parks and Rec,' we've got some of the funniest comedy writers, some of the funniest comedians in the world working there. And if anything, we don't just effuse to one another and be like, 'Oh, Rob Lowe's really funny,' if he wasn't. — Chris Pratt