Ruth meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Ruth.
- (noun) : a feeling of sympathy and sorrow for the misfortunes of others
- (noun) : United States professional baseball player famous for hitting home runs (1895-1948)
- (noun) : a book of the Old Testament that tells the story of Ruth who was not an Israelite but who married an Israelite and who stayed with her mother-in-law Naomi after her husband died
- (noun) : the great-grandmother of king David whose story is told in the Book of Ruth in the Old Testament
More words related to the meanings of Ruth
More words from Urdu related to Ruth
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ruth meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Ruth
What are the meanings of Ruth in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ruth in Urdu are غم - gham, افسوس - afsos, حیف - haef and ترس - tars. To understand how would you translate the word Ruth in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ruth or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ruth synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ruth. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ruth in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ruth in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ruth with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ruth?
Meanings of ruth are غم - gham, افسوس - afsos, حیف - haef and ترس - tars
Whats the definition of ruth?
Definition of the ruth are
- a feeling of sympathy and sorrow for the misfortunes of others
- United States professional baseball player famous for hitting home runs (1895-1948)
- a book of the Old Testament that tells the story of Ruth who was not an Israelite but who married an Israelite and who stayed with her mother-in-law Naomi after her husband died
- the great-grandmother of king David whose story is told in the Book of Ruth in the Old Testament
What is the synonym of ruth?
Synonym of word ruth are grief, moration, woe begone, griefs, dejection, agrief, grieces, concern, sorryish, griece
What are the idioms related to ruth?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ruth.
- Better be envied than pitied
- But envy is better worth than compassion
- Do not be in a hurry to tie what you cannot untie
- It is folly to fret grief's no comfort
- It is folly to fret; grief's no comfort
What are the quotes with word ruth?
Here are the quotes with the word ruth in them
- The current Babe Ruth of improv? Sacha Baron Cohen. He's pretty amazing. — Seth Rogen
- Our children await Christmas presents like politicians getting in election returns: there's the Uncle Fred precinct and the Aunt Ruth district still to come in. — Marcelene Cox